How Events and PR Agencies are Changing with Blast PR Warren Pickett
In This Episode…
We talk with Blast PR’s Warren Pickett about what has been going in the events industry, how 2020 made a lasting effect on it, what the future holds for events, what the role of PR agencies look like, and what the next evolution of PR agencies look like.
· [00:46] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:20] Can you give a little more information about your expertise?
· [03:11] What is your take on virtual events?
· [03:58] There seems to be a working person event tier that came out of the pandemic?
· [05:05] Event coordinators have figured out how to use virtual events?
· [06:09] Have people missed physical events?
· [07:33] What can you expect from the new trends coming to event planning?
· [08:48] How are hybrid events going to work?
· [10:17] Are we going to see a rise in omnichannel event strategy?
· [11:34] What role will PR agencies play in “events 2.0?”
· [12:32] Will we start to see a mostly digital world?
· [14:09] Should PR agencies build up their influencers?
· [16:22] What will the result be from pivoting last year?
· [18:17] Will PR agencies play more of a role as content creators?
· [19:55] Will PR agencies hire more freelancers to create the content?
· [21:01] Are PR agencies starting to figure out how to utilize podcasts?
· [23:07] What is the next evolution of PR agencies?
· [24:50] If you could create an event for yourself, what would it be?
· [25:33] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Warren Pickett was our guest today. Learn more about Blast PR.
Episode Length: 26:45
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!