How Communicators are Evolving to Better Serve their Audiences with Communication Expert Melissa Hariri
Are you a communicator looking to better serve your audience? Then this episode of PR 360 is for you! In it, communication expert Melissa Hariri discusses the importance of communicators and the significance of having fun with branding and communications, as they are essential to keeping consumers engaged. So, if you're looking to learn more about communicators and how to better serve your audience, then be sure to tune in to this episode of PR 360!
· The importance of communicators and how they're evolving to better serve their audiences
· The importance of having fun with branding and communications
· The importance of employee engagement
· The importance of being authentic and transparent in order to create a positive image for the brand
· 00:51 - Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· 01:06 - Do you have any favorite cup of teas?
· 02:15 - Can you summarize your expertise?
· 04:15 - What are some misconceptions about Twitter?
· 05:21 - How do PR pros implement brilliant strategies for Twitter?
· 08:22 - Should PR pros use the community feature on Twitter?
· 11:13 - Is it worth PR pros’ time to use Twitter spaces?
· 13:48 - Can you help people understand what's ongoing with the "new" Twitter?
· 17:44 - Using your phone is great for video 20:02 - Talking about Twitter Blue
· 21:56 - Are Twitter Chats still viable?
· 23:50 - Making sure your Twitter chat has a point to your business
· 25:39 - What do you think the future of Twitter is going to be?
· 27:08 - Talking about Vine
· 27:46 - Fun question: What is your favorite feature on Twitter?
· 29:36 - Where can people find you online?
· 29:53 - Final thoughts
Our Guest Today:
● Melissa Hariri was our guest today.
Subscribe and Leave a 5 Star Review: https://pod.link/1496390646
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn!
Thanks for listening!