Getting to the Point in Your Press Release with Global Results Communication UK’s Vice President Kevin Taylor
In This Episode…
We talk with GRC’s Vice President UK Kevin Taylor about how to write a press release in the UK. How writing is the most important skill in PR and how the US and UK working together is the best for both countries.
· [01:10] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:53] How does the tech startup in the UK differ from the US?
· [03:39] US PR pros need to talk less about the company more about the product?
· [04:55] In your many years in PR how has storytelling changed?
· [07:42] What do you think most PR pros miss when it comes to storytelling?
· [10:21] How has storytelling changed drastically in 2020?
· [12:08] What does the future of storytelling look like?
· [12:32] Has PR gone beyond the written word?
· [14:24] When it comes to startups how do you build awareness in 2020?
· [16:06] Do you think we are seeing a new golden era for PR?
· [18:28] What has 2020 taught you?
· [20:20] Do you think the PR pro will become a reporter for their organization?
· [21:53] Do you think the podcaster or influencer will take the place of traditional media companies?
· [24:25] If you could create the perfect story for yourself what would it be?
· [25:26] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Kevin Taylor was our guest today. Learn more about Global Results Communication.
Episode Length: 26:49
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!