Getting the Most Value out of Non-Profits with Tina Loncaric
In This Episode…
We talk with Tina Loncaric about non-profits. We discuss grassroots outreach, how the pandemic has affected non-profits. We also discuss consulting PR, skills sets for PR pros, and more!
· [00:44] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:00] Can you give a brief overview of your expertise?
· [01:47] How has grassroots outreach changed since the pandemic?
· [03:31] Is there going to be a bigger push into digital grassroots campaigns?
· [04:48] Has the pandemic helped or hurt non-profits?
· [05:39] How can PR pros help with getting more donations to their non-profit?
· [06:21] Has being a consultant PR pro changed since the pandemic?
· [07:26] What do new consultants need to know working for clients?
· [08:07] Is there a way to PR our own skills?
· [09:22] How can freelance PR pros
· [10:38] Should PR pro sharpen their skills to create audio, video, and picture content?
· [11:27] Fun question: What is one thing you cannot live without as a PR Pro?
· [11:51] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Tina Loncaric was our guest today.
Episode Length: 12:28
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!