Getting the Most Out of Your Investor Relations with G8 Strategies Ira Gostin
We talk with G8 Strategies Ira Gostin about investor relations. Every PR pro should tune in to get tips and tricks about investor relations. How important a crisis plan is for investor relations, and how to message effectively about shortages and inflation.
· [00:42] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [02:11] Can you give an overview about your expertise?
· [03:52] What are some pitfalls PR pros should avoid when doing investor relations?
· [05:31] How do you communicate with all different investors?
· [07:39] Should crisis plan pertaining to investor relations be part of that plan?
· [10:23] How do you keep executives on message with your crisis plan?
· [11:29] Has the pandemic changed the tactics and strategies for investor relations?
· [12:57] with content, can PR pros create videos or any other content collateral?
· [14:35] What does the future look like for investor relations?
· [16:02] How important is it for PR pros to stay on top of important issues?
· [16:58] How can PR pros message supply shortages to their investors and customers?
· [20:15] How can PR pros message to their customers about inflation?
· [21:57] Fun question: If you could hire your dream team for investor relations, who would you hire?
· [23:14] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Ira Gostin was our guest today. Learn more about G8 Strategies.
Episode Length: 24:17
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!Contact Us!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!