Getting the Most Out of LinkedIn with John C. Morley
In This Episode…
We talk with LinkedIn expert John C. Morely about coffee, tea, the annoying things people do on LinkedIn, the future of LinkedIn, and one killer feature LinkedIn should create!
· [00:45] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [03:16] Do you think a lot of these social media companies are losing their uniqueness?
· [04:34] Do you think people are using LinkedIn to its full advantage?
· [06:23] Pet peeves on LinkedIn
· [07:33] LinkedIn emoji tip
· [10:38] Podcast Promoters annoy Brett
· [12:03] How do brands create their own stories on LinkedIn
· [19:52] How Brett figures out who is going to hard sell him on LinkedIn
· [22:14] How can businesses thrive on LinkedIn
· [26:04] LinkedIn is about bringing value
· [30:08] Do you think LinkedIn has a better opportunity of creating more professional virtual events?
· [31:49] If you could create one killer feature for LinkedIn what would it be?
· [33:37] Final Thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· John C Morley was our guest today.
Episode Length: 35:08
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!