Getting back to the Fundamentals of Marketing with TradePending’s Chief Marketing Officer Matthew Davis
In This Episode…
We talk with TradePending’s Chief Marketing Officer Matthew Davis about messing, supply chain issues, used car market, virtual events, tech startups, and more. If you’re in the tech startup industry this is a great episode to learn about how to market your software and why one-on-one meetings are great for connecting with journalists.
· [00:35] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:12] Can you give a brief description of your expertise?
· [02:20] How can PR pro craft a message about their product when there are supply chain issues?
· [05:04] Have you seen an uptick in customers wanting to know the value of their used car?
· [06:16] How do you see PR pros using virtual events to launch their software?
· [08:12] Would it be better to have one-on-one meetings with journalists?
· [09:00] Should product launches include more content than before?
· [10:35] How do you see your software accelerating online car buying?
· [12:05] How can smaller startups market their product to their customers?
· [13:00] How has the tech startup industry changed in 2020 and 2021?
· [15:47] What should PR and marketing pro learn from this year?
· [17:32] What will the future look like for PR pros?
· [20:52] Fun question: If you could create a marketing dream team, who would be in it?
· [22:03] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Matthew Davis was our guest today. Learn more about TradePending.
Episode Length: 22:49
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!