Getting a Better SEO Rank with INK from Aspen’s CEO Michael Umansky
In This Episode…
We talk about with Aspen’s CEO Michael Umansky about their new software INK and SEO. Companies and PR pros must understand and leverage the power of SEO in 2020. We talk about the constant changes, the future of SEO, and why you should not forget about the smart speakers.
● [00:45] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [00:58] Do you have any preferences?
● [01:57] Tell our listeners a little about Aspen and INK?
● [03:57] Does this use AI or machine learning and is it similar to Yoast?
● [07:14] Could you use this in conjunction with Yoast SEO?
● [08:39] When creating this tool did you see PR pros having content figuring out great content for SEO?
● [09:50] PR pros think about press release only for the press, what you’re saying it’s both for SEO and the media?
● [10:44] What do you think PR pros are doing wrong in the SEO perspective?
● [12:27] Do you think brands get it wrong because Google changes their SEO numerous times?
● [13:52] Do you think the future of SEO is more content-focused?
● [15:59] Could INK be used for the one-man content creation show?
● [17:09] Do you think for SEO video will be a major factor?
● [18:03] Do you think PR pros should be aware of smart speaker SEO?
● [18:53] Do you see INK helping PR pros will smart speaker SEO in the future?
● [20:11] Has SEO changed since the pandemic?
● [21:38] Has other industries seen different irrelevancies when it comes to SEO?
● [22:53] Since people are shopping online more, has there been a better understanding of the data?
● [23:42] What was the most memorable or fun content that you wrote for INK?
● [24:34] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Michael Unmansky was our guest today. Learn more about INK.
Episode Length: 25:26
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!