Freelancing is the Future with Toptal’s Simon Sproule
In This Episode…
We talk with Toptal’s Simon Sproule about the freelancing industry. We discuss the future of the freelancing industry, how the pandemic has changed work, if people should go into freelancing, and more!
● [00:40] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:09] Can you explain Toptal to our audience?
● [02:09] How do change people’s mindset about freelancing sites?
● [03:17] Is your key difference is getting the top talent and trials?
● [04:03] What is the best communication initiative that has worked for Toptal?
● [06:02] Have you seen a big uptick in businesses searching for freelance remote workers?
● [06:49] What outreach initiative has worked for Toptal?
● [07:54] Do you think the freelancing industry has grown stronger since the pandemic?
● [08:58] How have you seen the top freelance message themselves?
● [09:58] Is it a good time for people to go into freelancing?
● [11:04] What communications strategies do you use to communicate to shareholders?
● [13:07] What do you think are some hurdles for freelancers?
● [14:40] If you could freelance for anyone in history, who would it be?
● [15:13] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Simon was our guest today. Learn more about Toptal.
Episode Length: 16:30
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!