Finding the Theme in Book Publishing with Burning Soul Press PR Manager Allison Buehner
In This Episode…
Talk with Burning Soul Press PR Manager Allison Buehner about book publishing. We discuss content creation, successful strategies, using live streaming, and more!
· [00:50] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:18] Can you tell our listeners a little bit about your expertise?
· [02:40] What advice do you have for new authors publishing their book?
· [04:10] What are some common mistakes authors make when bringing awareness to their book?
· [04:59] How do authors go about getting people to sign up for their email list?
· [05:46] What is the PR process for authors sharing their book with the public?
· [07:23] Should the author look at creating videos or podcasts?
· [08:28] Should the author be looking at Clubhouse and creating content there?
· [09:11] What have been some of your most successful PR strategies?
· [10:11] What are some great tools for authors to use when creating content?
· [12:15] What trends do you see in book publishing?
· [15:17] Are there going to be more “package” deals when an author sells their book?
· [15:54] Are authors going to start live streaming or using live streaming services?
· [17:11] If you could write a book, what would you write about?
· [18:15] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Allison Buehner was our guest today. Learn more about Burning Soul Press.
Episode Length: 19:11
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!