Find the Right Content Strategy for Your Business with Chris Brogan from Chris Brogan Media
In This Episode…
We talk with Chris Brogan from Chris Brogan Media about content and content strategy. We discuss Clubhouse, audio content, events, virtual events, live streaming, why companies need to think of themselves as a media company, Streamyard, and more!
· [00:48] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:54] Can you give our listeners a brief overview of your expertise?
· [03:03] Did the digital content strategy is going to change from 2021 to 2022?
· [00:00] Do you think PR pro is going to have to change their content strategy to include audio?
· [07:03] Are we going to see an omnichannel approach strategy when it comes to content?
· [08:29] Do you think PR pros are lagging when it comes to audio and video content?
· [10:58] Do you think Clubhouse will make PR pros rethink audio content?
· [13:25] People go to Clubhouse to find diverse opinions?
· [14:18] Facebook now cares about audio because of its content?
· [15:36] Facebook cares more about live stream gaming over everything else?
· [18:12] Companies like Streamyard need to rethink what their company is and their approach to content?
· [19:16] It seemed Clubhouse would be a good fit for LinkedIn, but, it seems that LinkedIn is always behind with content features?
· [20:51] It seems like when LinkedIn made acquisitions they never knew how to use those companies' features to the fullest extend?
· [22:29] Should brands be rethinking the influencer model?
· [24:13] Should events be using Clubhouse to help create more engagements?
· [26:00] Virtual events were the only way to have events in 2020, do you think there are better ways to have virtual events?
· [29:15] What do you think the future of content strategy will look like?
· [32:57] It seems that old becomes new again when it comes to content?
· [35:06] If you could create a new form of content, what would it be?
· [35:27] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Chris Brogan was our guest today. Learn more about Chris Brogan Media.
Episode Length: 36:22
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!