Disrupting the Fintech industry with Global Results Communication’s Karen Sorenson
In This Episode…
This week on PR 360 I talk with Global Results Communication’s Karen Sorenson as we discuss Financial Tech or Fintech. We talk about the customer journey, pain points, what are or were the disruptors in Fintech, what B2B and B2C customers want, and how PR pro can play a role in the future of Fintech.
- [00:51] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
- [01:39] Can you give a brief explanation about Fintech?
- [03:01] How has the messaging differed from B2B to B2C for Fintech?
- [06:29] B2B Fintech is about easy of use and efficiency and B2C is about instant gratification?
- [07:31] Has Fintech made the financial industry more democratized?
- [09:08] How are the legacy banks trying to keep up with the new Fintech startups?
- [12:03] How can startups differentiate themselves from a Quickbooks?
- [15:11] How do you figure out the pain points for customers to truly be disruptive?
- [18:05] For startups in Fintech is about experiencing the customers' journey?
- [18:50] What do you think is next for Fintech, and, how can PR pros play in role in shaping the future?
- [23:10] What do you think about virtual banking assistance?
- [25:14] Fun question: If you could create any startup in Fintech or Martech which industry would you choose?
- [26:50] Final Thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
Episode Length: 28:13
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!\
- Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
- If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
- Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!