Discussing the Complexity of SaaS and Content with Ally.io’s Director of Content Lucy Hitz
In This Episode…
We talk with Ally.io’s Director of Content Lucy Hitz about SaaS and content. We discuss how to create great content for your SaaS company, how to keep the content in line with guidelines and standards, what the future looks like for SaaS, and more!
· [01:09] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:34] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [04:00] How can small marketing teams use content to market to their audience?
· [06:23] Are there any types of tools you use?
· [09:33] Is there a way for PR pros to develop guidelines for the content?
· [13:41] What is the most effective content for SaaS?
· [16:18] Has content gotten more complex?
· [19:09] Focus on what your business is good at and what content works?
· [19:32] How should marketing teams help their startups?
· [25:16] What does the future look like?
· [28:27] Fun question: What is one thing you would like to change in the SaaS industry?
· [29:25] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Lucy Hitz was our guest today. Learn more about Ally.io.
Episode Length: 31:25
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!