Discussing the Important Topics of Social Media with Susie Erjavec Parker
In This Episode…
We hope everyone is doing well, but, if you’re looking to get a better handle on social media and where it’s going, then, this episode is for you! Brett Deister discusses everything about social media with expert Susie Erjavec Parker. We talk about the future of social media, influencer marketing, strategies for post-pandemic, and more!
● [00:36] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [00:47] Do you have any favorite coffee brands?
● [01:08] What is your favorite social network?
● [02:14] Do you have any favorite social media tools you like to use?
● [03:46] What do you think the state of social media is right now?
● [04:51] Should we be following photographers and designers over Instagram models?
● [05:38] Do you think social networks are going to be targeting more niches?
● [07:04] What excites you about the future of social media?
● [09:05] What you’re saying is focus on the content and people will come?
● [11:19] What metrics should the marketing person focus on?
● [11:58] What tools should PR use to build a community?
● [13:43] Do you think for influencer marketing we are entering a new golden era?
● [15:12] Do you think companies should invest more in employee influencers?
● [16:35] How do you think influencer marketing should change?
● [18:04] Influencers need to work on having a sales deck?
● [18:25] What do you think brands miss when it comes to social media?
● [19:50] What do you think the post-pandemic social media strategy should look like?
● [20:53] What do you think the content is going to look like in 2020?
● [22:31] What apps do you recommend for creating content quickly?
● [23:05] How has consumer behavior changed in the last five years?
● [24:55] Are there some tools for PR pros to follow trends easily?
● [26:30] What is the future of PR?
● [27:43] If you could build a social media tool, what would it be?
● [28:39] Final thoughts
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Susie Erjavic Parker was our guest today.
Episode Length: 29:41
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a like on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!