Discussing the Important Topics in Advertising with Rosemarie Sanchez
In This Episode…
In this week’s PR 360, we talk with Rosemarie Sanchez about ads, what has changed in the ad space, Web3, and how advertising and public relation must be combined. Here's a little about Rosemarie:
Rosemarie Sanchez specializes in Marketing and Strategic Communication planning with 20+ years of experience in the Advertising Industry. She has worked at top advertising agencies, developing go-to-market plans for Fortune 500 clients. She received a Gold Effie for her work on Infiniti, showcasing the effectiveness of marketing efforts. Her work is inclusive of General Market, Multicultural, and Global initiatives. Rosemarie is also a part-time lecturer at CSU Dominguez Hills, where she teaches Advertising Media Analysis and Advertising Strategy & Writing.
· [01:15] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:30] Any favorite coffee brands?
· [01:47] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [03:38] What has changed in advertising?
· [06:31] What should PR pros know about advertising?
· [09:39] Should PR pros start spending some ad money on Web3?
· [12:38] Is it about diversifying your ad spend?
· [17:04] Should advertising and PR be combined?
· [19:01] Are there any standards PR pros should be aware of?
· [21:40] What is the future of ads?
· [24:09] Fun question: If you could create an ad for your life, what would the message be?
· [25:35] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Rosemarie Sanchez was our guest today.
Episode Length: 26:49
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!