Deciphering the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence with Martin Waxman
In This Episode…
This week on PR 360 is all about Artificial Intelligence. I am joined by Martin Waxman, an expert in the field to discuss how we should not be afraid of AI, and how it can be used to help PR pros craft better messages and more!
● [01:10] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:58] Can you give us a brief description of the different types of AI?
● [06:51] Was machine learning before AI?
● [10:09] What do you think is more beneficial for PR pros?
● [14:42] What are some ways AI can help PR pros?
● [16:33] Were chatbots the beginning of PR pros understanding how to implement them?
● [18:54] How do you see AI being implemented in PR and marketing?
● [20:36] How can AI help with influencer marketing?
● [22:32] What is data bias?
● [24:58] Do you think the next generation of PR pros will need to be data scientists, too?
● [27:00] Should universities add AI to their curriculums?
● [29:18] If you could create a personality for an AI what would it be?
● [30:25] Final thoughts?
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Learn more about Martin Waxman Communications
● Martin Waxman was our guest today.
Episode Length: 31:44
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!