Deciphering SEO in PR with CoverageBook’s Stella Bayles
In This Episode…
We talk with Stella Bayles about PR and SEO. We talk about measuring what’s important, about what not to do when creating reports, how influence marketing is changing PR, and how to listen to your customers.
· [00:46] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:35] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [03:06] How do PR pros accurately measure?
· [04:38] What is better engagement or reach?
· [07:14] Is PR and influence marketing about finding your niche?
· [10:09] How important is mixing content with SEO?
· [11:27] What are the missteps PR Pros make with SEO?
· [13:33] How has the pandemic changed the way PR Pro relies more on digital?
· [16:45] Does the way PR Pros listen change from industry to industry?
· [19:48] How do PR pros get to understand their customers more?
· [23:05] What are some other tools to track for PR pros?
· [25:44] Fun question: If you could revolutionize PR, how would you do it?
· [27:02] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Stella Bayles was our guest today. Learn more about CoverageBook.
Episode Length: 28:54
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!