Deciphering Cryptocurrency with lolli’s Aubrey Strobel
In This Episode…
We talk with Head of Communication at lolli Aubrey Strobel. It’s about marketers understanding the value or Twitter, elevator pitches, and how to find the best way of educating new and returning customers. We also, talk about cryptocurrency and the impact it has had during this pandemic.
● [00:45] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [03:01] Tell our listeners a little bit about lolli?
● [03:57] Can you give a brief introduction to cryptocurrency?
● [05:53] Would the technology be blockchain?
● [07:39] How has your messaging changed from 2019 to 2020?
● [09:23] It seems like 2020 has helped bring awareness to your company?
● [10:59] What were your most successful promos?
● [12:27]Have you seen a better strategy in promoting lolli’s Facebook group?
● [13:35] So Twitter’s way of sharing info quickly is why you have a high follower count?
● [14:22] Do you have any tips for PR pros on how to do giveaways well?
● [15:36] Did you see a big uptick in searches for lolli?
● [17:15] What did you do to capitalize on the uptick on searches for lolli?
● [19:00] What is your education strategy for lolli?
● [21:02] You’re trying to hit the mainstream appeal that cryptocurrency has not achieved yet?
● [22:57] Do you think cryptocurrency still has a messaging problem?
● [24:19] How can the cryptocurrency community have a better messaging strategy?
● [27:40] What have been the most successful ways of educating people?
● [29:59] Twitter is the new elevator pitch or boiler point?
● [32:31] If you could create a cryptocurrency, what would it be?
● [33:20] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Aubrey Strobel was our guest today. Learn more about lolli.
Episode Length: 34:17
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!