Creating the Right Pitch and Brand Message with Ashlee Sang
In This Episode…
We talk with Ashlee Sang about brand messaging, content, content strategy, the voice of the customer, influencers, and improving your skills in pitching. Plus, learn what piece of content she would create if she went viral!
· [00:44] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:13] Can you briefly explain what you do to our listeners?
· [01:57] What did 2020 teach you about content strategy?
· [03:03] How do you create a webinar that is beneficial for people?
· [05:05] Are businesses starting to recognize the evergreen content of producing a podcast?
· [06:02] What has changed from 2020 to 2021 when we’re talking about brand messaging?
· [07:17] How has business pivoted to not just talking about “doing good” but also having an action plan?
· [08:42] For PR pros what messaging should they focus on this year?
· [10:40] PR pros should be using the voice of customer content?
· [11:06] Will influencers play a bigger role or are we seeing a decline in using influencers?
· [12:35] What is going to be the key content for a PR pro to create in 2021?
· [14:16] What skills should PR pros improve on in 2021?
· [16:33] Do research and make sure someone else looks over your pitch?
· [17:24] If you could create any piece of content for yourself that went viral, what would it be?
· [18:12] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Ashlee Sang was our guest today. Learn more about Ashlee Sang.
Episode Length: 19:16
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!