Creating Compelling Video Content and Finding the Right Influencers with Fama Ndiaye
In This Episode…
In this week’s PR 360, we talk with KWORLD MEDIA CEO Fama Ndiaye about video, video SEO, web3, influencer marketing, virtual and physical influencers, and more! A little about Fama:
Fama Ndiaye (originally from Senegal) began her career in Paris and New York, gaining unparalleled experience in the marketing space while establishing herself as a respected Korean beauty consultant. Currently working as the CEO of KWORLD MEDIA (a video marketing company and a digital platform dedicated to the rising Korean wave), she is widely known for co-founding KbeautyFest Live. Fama is setting a new standard for Korean beauty brands on how to communicate with consumers in this digital era.
· [01:11] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:46] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [02:26] What are some things PR pros need to know about video marketing?
· [04:00] Are there ways for PR pros to generate user content?
· [05:01] Is it more important for brands to create video content?
· [06:27] How should PR pros create strategies around short-form and long-form video content?
· [07:31] How do you create interesting content people want to watch?
· [09:34] Are we going to be seeing more employee influencers??
· [10:48] Are there any tips to pitch influencers?
· [12:22] Will web3 impact influencer marketing?
· [13:40] Will there be physical and virtual influencers in the future?
· [14:21] Will virtual influencers be region-specific?
· [15:21] Should PR pros focus on the community aspect?
· [16:31] Will there be new analytics for virtual influencers?
· [17:16] How should the brand go about implementing NFTs?
· [18:30] Fun question: What did you want to be when you grow up?
· [19:14] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Fama Ndiaye was our guest today.
Episode Length: 21:12
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!