Creating a Memorable Virtual Event with Carla Fitzgerald
In This Episode…
We talk about virtual events: how they are so prevalent, why they lack impact, how can we create engagement, and how being too buzzwordy can hinder your PR and marketing initiatives.
· [00:57 ] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:35] What are some of the biggest hurdles in the B2B tech sector for PR pros?
· [05:03] Do you think VR should become part of the virtual events?
· [06:57] How can PR pros and event planners make virtual events better in 2021?
· [10:19] What are some ways PR pros could use the content for events?
· [12:24] Could PR pros use a “choose your own adventure” with events using MS Teams, Discord, and Slack?
· [14:31] What do you think needs to change for PR pros when messaging products?
· [19:02} Are B2B tech companies facing material shortages and how can they message their customers about these shortages?
· [22:22] How would you help the business when shortages happen?
· [24:50] What trends are you seeing in the B2B tech sector?
· [26:35] What advice do you have for those PR pros that want to be C-level executives?
· [30:00] If you could create a virtual event how would you create it?
· [32:08] Final Thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Carla Fitzgerald was our guest today. Learn more about Carla Fitzgerald.
Episode Length: 33:00
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!