Brand Reputation the Right Way with Reputation Lighthouse's President Bonnie Caver
In This Episode…
We talk with Reputation Lighthouse's President Bonnie Caver about brand reputation. Brands need to understand their reputation and how to maintain good standing with their customers. We talk about when is a good time to talk about societal issues, when words need to be backed up by actions, why just saying something for its sake is not good, and content when it comes to brand reputation.
· [00:49] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:25] Can you give a brief introduction to who you are and your expertise?
· [02:11] What do brands need to understand about maintaining a good standing with their customers?
· [04:27] Is it harder to speak about societal issues than before?
· [06:56] Should brands join the conversation to join the conversation?
· [07:55] Should brands be focused on their cybersecurity reputation as well?
· [10:3] When and how should you talk about being hacked?
· [12:22] Do brands have a cybersecurity crisis plan?
· [14:01] What are your thoughts on Bandcamp and telling your employees to not talk about politics at work?
· [16:05] What if you try to do an open dialogue and it still gets heated at work?
· [16:39] Is this a new trend for brands and CEOs to not talk about politics at work?
· [18:39] What are some of the new rules for brand reputation?
· [19:38] You have many ways of contacting your customers, is it good to try new ways or stick to what they’re best suited at?
· [20:49] Fun question: If you could start over and build a new company and culture, how would you build it?
· [22:22] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Bonnie Caver was our guest today. Learn more about Reputation Lighthouse.
Episode Length: 24:19
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!