Blazing a Trail, with Barry Matsumori
In This Episode…
Science, tech, and startups. They're within the most exciting tech sectors today. And Barry Matsumori CEO of BridgeComm, loves it! This week on PR 360 we talk with Barry about startup life, the value proposition that led to Qualcomm being dominant, taking risks and following with passion. It’s a great episode for anyone that needs some inspiration.
● [01:26] Q1: Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:55] Q2: What is a typical day for you?
● [02:49] Q3: What led you to the roles how did it shape you?
● [03:44] Q4: What led you to land in the science and space field?
● [05:56] Q5: What insight can you give our listeners about startups?
● [08:00] Q6: What are some of the risks working at a startup?
● [10:27] Q7: What are some of the benefits at working at a startup?
● [11:30] Q8: What is appealing to you for working at a startup?
● [11:50] Q9: What marketing strategies made Qualcomm a dominant company in the mobile industry?
● [12:45] Q10: What were the key value propositions for Qualcomm?
● [14:14] Q11: How did your time at Qualcomm help you with SpaceX and Virgin Space?
● [15:10] Q12: Explain to us what Bridgecomm and the tech?
● [16:25] Q13: How does the tech of Bridgecomm help the telecom industry?
● [17:58] Q14: Will Bridgecomm tech be a competitor for 5G or enhance it?
● [18:57] Q15: Does that mean no more drop signals?
● [19:22] Q16: What are you excited about in the tech and space field?
● [20:47] Q17: Do you have any advice for people wanting to get into the startup, space, science, or tech fields?
● [22:00] Q18: Final Thoughts?
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Learn more about BridgeComm, Inc.
● Barry Matisumor was our guest today.
Episode Length: 23:35
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download.
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!