Amplifying Voices that Need to Be Heard with digitalundivided’s Christina Brown
In This Episode…
We talk with digitalundivided’s Christina Brown. She is the director of content at digitalundivided and we discuss branding, successful comm campaigns, and content creation.
· [00:43] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [00:54] Do you have any favorites?
· [01:08] Can you explain a bit about what digitalundivided is all about?
· [01:55] Is a inclusive way of getting people’s awareness about people’s voices?
· [02:06] What do you see as the growing trends in branding for nonprofits?
· [03:01] Less talk from the organization and more talk from the people within the organization?
· [03:41] What has been the results using this comm strategy?
· [05:04] What have been some of your successful comm campaigns?
· [07:42] Where do you see content going in 2021 and the future?
· [08:59] Do you think PR pros are going to have to be audio and video editors?
· [09:46] Do you have any favorite tools you use for creating content?
· [10:53] Has COVID-19 impact your organization?
· [12:16] What’s going to be your messaging for 2021?
· [14:27] If you could meet anyone live or dead, who would it be?
· [14:45] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Chrsitna Brown was our guest today. Learn more about digitalundivided.
Episode Length: 16:12
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!