Season 10 Ep. 3: What’s Next for Dex(com)? ft. Teri Lawver
Season 10, Ep. 3
In Season 10 Episode 3, Emily and Christie discuss the future of Dexcom with Teri Lawver, EVP, CCO of Dexcom, and the continuous glucose monitor (CGM) company’s interesting new initiatives for those with type 2 diabetes and beyond.
View all episodes
5. Season 10 Ep. 5: An Interview With NICK JONAS37:55On season 10 episode 5, Emily interviews Nick Jonas, talking about his favorite low snacks, what it’s like being a new dad and juggling type 1 diabetes, how his wife Priyanka has been there for him through highs and lows, and more.
4. Season 10 Ep. 4: Winter Skin Woes With Insulin Pump and MDI30:01In season 10 episode 4, Emily and Christie talk where to place insulin pumps and do multiple daily injections (MDI) in colder weather, as well as how to manage dry itchy skin with diabetes.
2. Season 10 Ep. 2: Dexcom G7 vs. Freestyle Libre 331:25On Season 10 Episode 2, Emily tells Miriam about her experience with the Dexcom G7 and how it compares to her time using the Freestlye Libre 3 continuous glucose monitors.
1. Season 10 Ep. 1: New Season, New(ish) Baby, Same Diabetes33:08On season 10 episode 1, Emily and Miriam chat diabetes burn out, postpartum life for Miriam, and how they’re managing their diabetes these days.
15. Season 9 Ep. 15: Pro Basketball & T1D ft. Lauren Cox35:52In season 9 episode 15, Emily speaks with professional basketball player Lauren Cox about managing type 1 diabetes while playing basketball professionally, and overseas.
14. Season 9 Ep. 14: Third-Trimester Check-In With Christie43:59In Season 9 Episode 14, Christie tells Emily about her third trimester and recounts being shamed in a birthing class for being diabetic—Emily talks about her COVID recovery.
13. Season 9 Ep. 13: Creating Resources for T1ds ft. Christina Roth-Sleeper38:24In season 9 episode 13, Emily speaks with Christina Roth-Sleeper, the founder of Diabetes Link, former College Diabetes Network, to discuss resources for type 1 diabetics, going into a career focusing on diabetes, and how you can get involved.
12. Season 9 Ep. 12: Having a Roommate as a Type 1 Diabetic44:15On Season 9 Episode 12, Emily and Christie discuss tips and tricks to living with others as a type 1 diabetic, including roommates and partners.