OVERFLOW with Kimberly Snider
Breathe in Vitality with Dr. Shelby
Welcome back Dr. Shelby Aitcheson, who is a chiropractor, business woman and high level coach trained as Demartini facilitator, working with high-performing leader's, entrepreneurs, CEOs & visionaries - internationally - to dissolve the biggest challenges so you can experience clarity & peace of mind.
She works with individuals and groups to work through emotional baggage, picking up on emotional dis-ease and identifying the core “issue” so that people can transform imbalanced perceptions and achieve personal transformation and growth.
In today's episode, we discuss:
BREATHE! We talk about breathing rather than simply demanding CALM DOWN in your mind. How can we create a sense of groundedness? How can we “think our way through feeling stressed?”
MINDSET AND THE BRAIN Feeling trapped with busy thoughts in your head, avoiding emotions, or pushing them all down are constantly creating that dis-ease. Do you wonder how we can address and release neglected and overlooked emotions that are producing an imbalance in our body?
VITALITY What is vitality? What have you adapted to and accepted in your day to day as vitality... and what might be more genuinely, truly living in OVERflow? Are you in survival mode and overdrive? Do you wake up feeling inspired?
VALUES What is my highest priority action today? Am I filling up my cup with laser focus? So much concentration, without distractions, that I am truly inspired to do/act/accomplish/feel today?
Even if you are feeling overwhelmed, say NO to distractions, you are exactly where you are meant to be. …and one breath away from taking action.
Join our conversation today and say YES to fully feeling emotions and living vibrant vitality!
Connect with Dr. Shelby today:
Inner Circle Life Membership launching soon! https://go.drshelbyaitcheson.com/
Apply to coach with Dr. Shelby 1 on 1: https://www.drshelbyaitcheson.com/private-coaching-with-dr-shelby/
View all episodes
6. Self-Talk. Plain talk. And the Soulful Voice of Lesley Ann Forbes52:18WELCOME BACK LESLEY!Are you open to talking about:self-love, believing in yourself,feeling empowered beyond the self-talkaccomplishments and evolution.LESLEYCurrently, Lesley is the Forbes Voiceover CEO and lead VOICE artist with 3 VOICE artists who have joined the team. She is a Corporate Training Consultant, Facilitator/Creator of Voice for the Soul Workshop for youth in the community to learn more about spirituality and self love, Author of Never Perfect Always Blessed and has some new writing projects in progress too! and Congratulations, this past summer Lesley was recognized as one of the first 10 Inductees at Lester B Pearson Hall of Fame (the High School she grew up in.)...and what's next? Her soon to launch new podcast - Plain Talk No Manners - where there is a space to have open candid conversations, being empowered with our own knowledge and self knowing for what is right for us. It will provide a space for testimony's of real life stories of an individuals triumphs, solutions and best practices that are relatable to others. She will continue her mission, inspire us, human souls, to know our own power and light that resides within us as opposed to always looking outwardly for the validation.Today, Lesley passionately shares her growth, wisdom, and is vulnerable about her own journey, which I hope, helps others appreciate the wisdom in the journey, the struggles, life lessons... Listen to her beautiful soulful voice and find inspiration to be authentically your own light.Lastly, are you listening to the universe and it's nudges? Is the universe tapping you on shoulder or leaving hints in your path ... and...moreover... are you paying attention? It's time to listen closely to the guidance.Connect with Lesley here:Website: https://lesleyannforbes.com/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laf0227/https://www.instagram.com/voiceforthesoul/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lesley-ann-forbes-62926716/Let’s connect!Website: https://kimberlysnider.caInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/overflow_podcast/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-j-snider/Q4 2023 Coaching - It's time to invest and I have reduced the price for overloaded, overwhelmed leaders. Is it time to shift from OVERDRIVE and resist the chaos, find some groundedness, inspired to live your best life. https://peoplebrain.ca/
5. I know you know23:37I know you knowHow are you? How are you really?I know you know the concept on OVERFLOW! Fill up your cup, so that you can overflow your awesomeness, your inspiration on others ... and face life's challenges!I wonder if you have set humongous goals... and yet no time for self-care, no time to refuel your own energy nor set motion on your big dreams!I know you know Self-Care is critical.I know you know, stress is related to 99% of all illness. AND I know you know the headlines on Mental Health:Each year 1 out of 5 Canadians experience a mental Health illness each year. – Mental Health Commission of CanadaMore than 1 in 2 of struggling Canadians are not getting the mental health help they need. – Mental Health Research CanadaUntreated mental illness costs the Canadian economy around $50 billion every year. – Canadian Mental Health AssociationOver 20% of Canadians in any given year will experience mental health concerns, only a third of those people will seek help or treatment. – Statistics CanadaI know you know that the universe is trying to drop you clues, tap you on your shoulder, open your heart and mind to your best life. Why aren't you taking these in? Why are you avoiding these little taps on your shoulder? I know you know that taking care of your own energy is important... yet, you are overworked, non-stop, self-soothing rather than finding time for exercise or a nature walk... yet you know. I know you know.Take a deep breath. Be inspired to pause. Let's get grounded so that you can calm down and tackle all the demands with a sense of calm, feeling strong and capable to communicate and set boundaries... and maybe spark some self-care activities right now!Also - you are invited to JOIN OVERFLOW for 45 minute session next week - a meditation for introverts. No "people-ing" necessary! Trust the process.Join 45 minutes Meditation for INTROVERTS - shift from OVERDRIVE and resist the chaos, find some groundedness, inspired to live your best life. Register here:https://peoplebrain.ca/introvertsLet’s connect!Website: https://kimberlysnider.caInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/overflow_podcast/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-j-snider/Download your brainstorm and inspiration! Guided Journal pages can be found on the website under OVERFLOW Downloads or check this out: https://overflow-motivator-2000.ck.page/bc5378463e
4. Is OVERFLOW built into your last 90-days of 2023?38:30Another September Solo - Selfie on Self-Care and YOUR BIG DREAMS!Have you built OVERFLOW into your 90-day plan for the last quarter of 2023?Let's take some time to think about your plan, your goals, your own sense of purpose and legacy. Then lock it into your heart! Breathe it in! and equally, listen to the universe, what are the signs around you that are directing you, guiding you and affirming your path?What are you doing to create habits to solidify your plan? It is important to you, and yet, you still need to create a plan to be successful! Let's consider:a. habit stackingb. setting the moodc. tracking ... yes tracking! I promise it's worth it!Lastly, I hope you are inspired to consider what lights you up? What makes you laugh? dance? cry with joy? Open your heart, mind and soul. What does your gut say? Open lines of communication and achieve your last quarter goals around self-care, refuelling and filling up your cup.Today, take 5 minutes, refuel. Today, it's available to you... live life in OVERFLOW!Download your brainstorm and inspiration! Guided Journal pages can be found on the website under OVERFLOW Downloads or check this out: https://overflow-motivator-2000.ck.page/bc5378463e Let’s connect!Join 45 minutes Meditation for INTROVERTS - shift from OVERDRIVE and resist the chaos, find some groundedness, inspired to live your best life. Register here: https://overflow-motivator-2000.ck.page/a3c4c2942bWebsite: https://kimberlysnider.caInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/overflow_podcast/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-j-snider/
3. Emotion, Energy, Momentum and listening to your Intuition32:26Have you been thinking about your vision, your bucket list and best life in 2033? What does your future self thank you for?Let's talk about your vision ...is it generating emotions for you? ...are emotions bubbling up? ...when you soak in the moment, standing in 2033, reflecting on your best most vibrant life, does that image generate energy in your body, mind and soul?...and then, what do you do with that energy? ...are you activated to create momentum with that energy and act on something you have been avoiding that you know would be best for you?As we approach the last 90-days of 2023, what self-care have you booked in your calendar? What will fill you up?I know and see many leaders put self-care at the bottom on their to-do list. I also witness people who take time for self-care and are re-fueled, re-energize and more capable to tackle what business, personal ... life will throw their way! I know that when you take care of your own self-care (whatever that may be, unique to you!) then you are strong enough to face life's challenges, obstacles and distractions.Join our conversation about emotion, energy and listening to your intuition. Your intuition is there to support you, tap you on the shoulder to notice something... are you listening to its guidance? pause and listen.Thank you again for joining September solo-selfie episodes! Please share your ideas and feedback with me by posting a comment on Instagram, send me a DM or send a contact me via my website. Thanks in advance!
2. Your Future Self Will Thank You – September Solo Self-Care episodes with Kimberly25:17“Do something today that your Future Self will thank you for!”…one of my favourite quotes and I hope it will inspire you today!What are you passionate about? What are you curious about? What talent, skill, or challenge excites you… yet, you may have moved it to the back-burner because you are so busy (and distracted) by all the demands, needs and requests from everyone else?Let’s talk about your passions, interests and adventures awaiting… what can you do today that you’re future self will thank you for?It’s September Selfies with Kimberly! Season 5 of the OVERFLOW PODCAST and my hope is that today’s episode, sparks your heart and soul, creates some headspace to wonder and maybe activates a little something too!What are you learning? What are your passions that have been set aside… calling to your soul to reignite?Do you have a Bucket List? What’s on your list? What makes you cringe with excitement?Thinking about your future self, and all the adventures you have had in the next 10 years… what is one small thing you can do today … that your future self will be glad you did? AndCan you find time for daily gratitude? Would this boost your perspective and positivity?…because I believe, when you take care of yourself, fire up your soul, shift from overdrive and half-empty… you will be OVERFLOWING with energy, honouring your self-care so that you can light up and live one amazing happy life with joy in every moment… and be strong enough to face life’s challenges.That’s what I call living in OVERFLOW!Download your brainstorm and inspiration! Guided Journal pages can be found on the website under OVERFLOW Downloads or check this out: https://overflow-motivator-2000.ck.page/bc5378463e Let’s connect!Website: https://kimberlysnider.caInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/overflow_podcast/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-j-snider/
1. (Re-)Arrange your own constellation – September Selfies with Kimberly30:57It's a new season! Let's re-arrange the stars and create our best life!There is a quote from Pharrell Williams: Don’t wait for the stars to be aligned. REACH UP! Rearrange them in the way you want. Create your own constellation.Let’s pause, slow down, allow our minds to wander. Let's talk about our vision, our manifesto for our best life, today as well as our 10-year self, in 2033!It’s September Selfies with Kimberly! Let me (re-)introduce myself, how I hope this podcast helps and inspires and offers space and time to reflect, wonder and possibly wander, unapologetically to your best self.What is your manifesto?What is success, in your professional and personal life?What 2-millimeter adjustment can you make today that will have a big impact on your future self? AndHow can you raise up the value of YOUR OWN SELF CARE today? …because I believe, and want to remind you, when you take care of yourself, fire up your soul, shift from overdrive and half-empty… you will be OVERFLOWING with energy, honouring your self-care so that you can light up and live one amazing happy life with joy in every moment… and be strong enough to face life’s challenges.That’s what I call living in OVERFLOW!Download your brainstorm and inspiration! Guided Journal pages can be found on the website under OVERFLOW Downloads or check this out: https://overflow-motivator-2000.ck.page/bc5378463e Let’s connect!Website: https://kimberlysnider.caInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/overflow_podcast/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-j-snider/
11. Mastering Mindset and Confidence: Natalie Wong's Guide to Personal Transformation31:13In this episode of Overflow, we are joined by Natalie Wong, a Vancouver-based Image and Charisma Consultant with expertise in personal transformation. Combining her background in image consulting and hypnotherapy, she helps clients achieve lasting transformations. Natalie is passionate about helping individuals develop confidence and become their best selves using the right tools. She is a Certified RTT® Hypnotherapist and her transformative work extends beyond physical appearance, reaching deep into her clients' core by transforming their beliefs.In this episode, Natalie shares her journey of becoming a Charisma Consultant, what she works with her clients on, and tools to help overcome any barriers they may face. Listen to hear about:Exploring the importance of communication and presentation in personal and professional settingsUnderstanding the significance of initial impressions and their impact on interactionsUseful tips and strategies for developing charisma and personal magnetismEmphasizing the power of mindset and intention in boosting confidence and creating positive changeHow hypnotherapy can help many women overcome obstacles they may face Tune in to this episode of Overflow with Natalie Wong to gain valuable insights on effective communication and be inspired to live life in overflow.ResourcesBook Recommendation: https://www.blinkist.com Connect with Natalie:Website: www.imagereflection.caInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/nataliewongcharisma/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalie-wong100/Let’s connect!Website: https://peoplebrain.ca/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/overflow_podcast/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-j-snider/P.S. Q3 SUMMER LEADERSHIP COACHING PROGRAM with Kimberly Coaching sessions where I support you to move from OVERDRIVE to OVERFLOW! 💥From chaos to confidence.💥From taking care of everyone else to turning up the volume on self care.💥From busy working to seeking new adventures.💥From boring to bold.Start here: https://peoplebrain.ca/q3-overflow-coaching
10. Embracing Holistic Healing with Charlotte Caunter44:15In this episode of Overflow, we are joined by the incredible Charlotte Caunter, a Certified Holistic Cancer Practitioner who specializes in alternative and holistic health services. With a strong focus on helping mothers reclaim their health and happiness (...what I would call their OVERFLOWING vibrant life!) for themselves and their children, she offers valuable support and guidance.Charlotte's expertise lies in holistically healing cancer, providing a comprehensive approach to wellness. With a compassionate and personalized approach, she empowers individuals on their healing journey, aiming to create a positive impact on their lives.In this exciting follow-up episode, Charlotte returns to share her healing journey since her previous appearance in season 1 of the podcast, revealing how she’s acknowledging her emotions, dealing with grief, and travelling her own healing path.Listen to hear about:A personal healing journey from cancer, starting with being diagnosed at age 32Overcoming fear and making decisions along the wayExploring the emotional aspects of the healing process, including grief and different perspectivesHolistic approaches such as meditation, movement, and healthy eating for healingThe importance of finding the right healthcare team, acknowledging feelings, and shifting energy to process emotions effectivelyTune in to this episode of Overflow with Charlotte Caunter to hear her own personal journey of healing, and be inspired to live your life in OVERFLOW.ResourcesConnect with Charlotte:Website: https://www.healthshero.com/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/health_shero/Let’s connect!Website: https://KimberlySnider.ca/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/overflow_podcast/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-j-snider/
8. OVERFLOWING Financial Freedom - Design Your Reality with Tracy Teskey45:24Are you ready for OVERFLOWING financial freedom? Please Welcome Back Tracy, who's vision is to help uplift the world by empowering women to Design Your Reality - one financially secure and confident woman at a time.With 25 years experience, great confidence, fearlessly on a mission to empower women to transform and shape their realities, both financially and in their everyday lives. By approaching life like you would a successful business, Tracy makes the process of effortlessly and abundantly "flowing and growing" your money become a reality. She is truly passionate about leveraging rental property ownership as a strategy for wealth creation. She has helped me and can guide you too, in embracing this journey with joy and ease. Let’s talk business. It’s feeling empowered when we talk about money. …with little to no stress. Today we talk rental properties, equity and teaching our children (teenagers are you listening?) about savings, money, making money work for them, really… getting them involved! Let’s talk money, making money, investing without feeling overwhelmed… Tracy really tries to create a “spa experience for your finances.” Join our conversation today! Also, Tracy has an offer for you, listen today… and give Tracy a call!… let’s talk reality.Connect with Tracy at Design Your Reality today: Website: https://designyourreality.caInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/designyourreality_dyr/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracyteskey/YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKBoY42lODf9u4D61AbtqVwBook a call & have a conversation with TracyOVER: https://keap.app/booking/designyourreality/website-strategy-callLet’s connect!Website: https://kimberlysnider.caInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/overflow_podcast/LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-j-snider/