9. Demi Jay: Autism runs in my family.35:11Demi Jay is a musician, artist and content creator. In this episode, she talks to me about autism and how it runs in her family. Coping with sensory issues and more...https://www.instagram.com/demi.jay/https://www.instagram.com/myneurodivergentdiarypod/https://www.instagram.com/kittycowell/
View all episodes
7. Max Selwood: living with OCD, Part 1.49:20I chat with content creator Max Selwood about mental health and living with OCD.This podcast is all about breaking the taboo of neurodivergent subjects.
6. Liz Beecroft: Therapy for Neurodivergent People.44:28I talk to registered Therapist Liz Beecroft about her experiences and opinions regarding therapy for neurodivergent people.
5. Solo: Getting things off my chest.10:15This episode is shorter than the usual podcasts but I hope you still enjoy it. I had some things to get off my chest.
4. Danny Price, Political Satire and Dyslexia.37:39I spoke to my mate Danny Price about all things Dyslexia. Working in the vent industry and being a political satirist. https://www.instagram.com/dannyfuckingpricehttps://www.instagram.com/myneurodivergentdiarypod/
3. Nic Marilyn: Dyslexic frustrations and creative endeavours.40:16I talk to make-up artist and brand owner Nic Marilyn about being Dyslexic, how hard the world can be to navigate and possible ADHD.We also chat about why she has become a yogi and how travelling can be frustrating with dyslexia.