9. Mama Still Got It :: Louise Boyce48:29This week, the final episode of season 2, Harriet is going to be chatting with Louise Boyce, better known as Mama Still Got It on tiktok and instagram. Louise is a model, mother of three and the founder of Push It Out Campaign which she set up to get brands to disclose the use of prosthetic bumps on models for maternity wear after she was told she would no longer be able to work as a model after she became pregnant.
View all episodes
8. Laura Goodwin47:04This week Harriet is talking to model and mum to be Laura Louise Goodwin about all things pregnancy, home renovation, body confidence and self love during pregnancy.
7. Tova Leigh43:20This week Harriet is talking to writer, podcaster and content creator extraordinaire Tova Leigh. They chat about Tova's upcoming book 'You did WHAT?!' and how feminism has impacted their career. Tova is known for her honest, hilarious and judgement free style which shines through everything she does.
6. Jane Dowden :: Mum and a Mic39:24This week Harriet is chatting to actress & writer Jane Dowen, also known as Mum and a Mic on social media where she has taken the world by storm with her reels & hilarious skits. Jane chats about motherhood to twins and working in the creative industry as mother, as well as reflecting on how she has created a platform via social media.
5. Nkateko Dinwiddy40:12This week Harriet chats to the inspirational Nkateko Dinwiddy about her unshakeable positivity, self love through movement and her business Rocking in Heels.
4. Hayley "Sparkles & Stretchmarks"39:32This week Harriet chats to the wonderful Hayley from Sparkles & Stretchmarks about parenting a transgender child, her experiences of navigating the ups and downs whilst supporting her daughter and her journey with body positivity.
3. Kiran Rahim :: The Munching Medic35:51This week Harriet chats to the fabulous Kieran Rahim, otherwise known as The Munching Medic. Kieran has a wonderful platform on instagram where she uses her paediatric training to share her knowledge, as well as sharing her life as a mother to three little ones and one on the way.