More Than Corporate
006: Carrie Paxton
Carrie Paxton-Herzberger was raised in a typical family and was the epitome of school success, but has chosen a far from typical lifestyle. She is working toward the goal of world-schooling for her girls. She believes there is no better way to learn about the world than to be in it. Carrie is a budding entrepreneur, inspired by her passion, and empowers families to recognize that there are no rules about how your life should work. More than that, she wants to teach others that school isn't built for everyone.
On this episode:
- Carrie shares how she helps children with attention disorders develop self-confidence.
- Hear about Carrie's childhood days of "playing teacher."
- Discover the difference between healthy and unhealthy fear.
- Understand how the language you use with yourself can affect your anxiety.
- Recognize the pro's and con's of traditional education.
- Carrie explains how we can start stopping the problem of anxiety and depression before it starts.
- Learn the danger of projecting success.
- Find out the exact moment that Carrie realized she didn't need a traditional 9-5 to have an impact.
The Four Hour Workweek – https://amzn.to/2Z2JtSm
The Five Hour Schoolweek – https://amzn.to/2KvGXfE
The Artist's Way – https://amzn.to/2YJsZ2n
Connect with Amber and other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53