More Than Corporate
090: Declutter Your Life with Julie Coraccio
Julie Coraccio considers herself a holistic professional life organizer and does life decluttering. Most professional organizers look at just the physical clutter. You aren’t just our physical self—you are mental, emotional, spiritual and an energetic being. Your relationships, finances, and health can create clutter in your life as well.
What became apparent in her professional organizing and decluttering work over the years was if a person didn’t get to the root of what was going on with the clutter, it was unlikely that he or she would be able to clear it and become unstuck. When you become unstuck, you can Reawaken Your Brilliance.
While clearing clutter and getting organized, Julie offers life coaching strategies to incorporate in all areas of your life. Once you are aware of what you’re doing, you can take steps to change them. Too many people are sleepwalking through life. When you are present you can create the life you desire. When you create the life you’re excited and passionate about you can share your gifts with the world.
Julie Coraccio’s self-help podcast, Clear Your Clutter Inside & Out, gives you a good sense of who she is and how she works with clients.
On This Episode:
- Julie talks about her childhood growing up in West Virginia.
- Amber explains her disdain for the question, “What do you want to be when you grow up?”
- Find out how judgement allows us to stay stuck.
- Julie shares simple ways to take care of your mental health.
- Learn how to stay confident in your dream by overcoming your fears.
- It’s not so much about the clutter, it’s about what it represents.
- Be compassionate with yourself.
- Frustration turns into inaction.
- Clarity comes with calmness.
- There is no one-size-fits-all decluttering method.
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53