More Than Corporate
080: Be Uncommon with Justin Aldridge
About Justin Aldridge:
I’m just a regular dude, trying to live what I call an UNCOMMON Life. I’m a life and success coach, and I work with rockstar millenial entrepreneurs and professionals who want to be, do, or have more in their lives and careers.
Other titles I have are author, keynote speaker, and dad of the century (kidding… kinda). All of my titles come together into one mission – help as many people as I can create careers and lives they are excited to wake up to every day.
I truly enjoy my life and absolutely love my work. But, it wasn’t always that way. It took going through a quarter-life crisis, struggling with depression, and almost losing my life for me to finally gain the clarity and confidence to go after my dreams.
On This Episode:
- Justin shares about growing up as an outlier.
- Learn the importance of truly stepping into your identity.
- Discover why safety and security are myths.
- Amber and Justin discuss the true meaning of success.
- Figure out where fears come from.
- "People don't realize how much the stress of trying to be somebody else affects your body." – Amber Fuhriman
- "If you let people surpress the real you, you're never going to find your real calling." – Justin Aldridge
- "You need to have your 'enough number.'" – Justin Aldridge
- "Action is the catalyst for success." – Justin Aldridge
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53