More Than Corporate
072: Becoming Your Greatest Possible Self with Chris Burns
Chris Burns is the host of Becoming Your Greatest Possible Self™ a weekly 12-hour live-streamed Marathon & Podcast. Over the last 2 years, Chris has conducted more than 500 interviews of inspirational role models, influencers and leaders. For more information about the marathon and podcast, please visit www.BeYourGPS.com
Clients hire Chris Burns, to help them start or grow their own online show (or podcast) and encourage them to step into their Greatest Possible Self™, and achieve higher levels of personal and professional performance. He does this by focusing on your PURPOSE, your PRESENCE, and your PLATFORM. He also runs mastermind groups.
Since hitting rock bottom at an early age, and bouncing back stronger than ever, Chris has spoken on stages across the United States. He has been interviewed on Success Profiles radio. He is also the Chief Growth Officer with Burn It Up Coaching Inc (the personal development company behind the marathon and podcast.)
On This Episode:
- Chris shares about experiences that negatively impacted his mindset at an early age.
- Learn about the danger of comfort.
- Amber and Chris discuss the lifelong journey of personal development.
- It’s not about working your way to worthiness, it’s about you’re already worthy as you are.
- Inherently, you are valuable.
- Business is often not a quick dopamine release activity.
- Don't try to fit someone else's mold.
- All there is is now.
Join Amber at Thrive: https://afuhriman--thriveevent.thrivecart.com/thrive-2019-general-admission/
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53