More Than Corporate
066: Processing Emotions with Dr. Yishai
Yishai Barkhordari, PhD is an awe-inspiring, experienced licensed psychologist with a demonstrated history of helping clients overcome obstacles by digging into struggles and unlocking the key to harnessing them for growth.
Writer for OverwhelmedNoMore.com, a blog with a mission to get rid of overwhelm as we know it. It focuses on understanding the subtle art and exact science of decoding your overwhelming feelings to harness them.
On This Episode:
- Yishai shares about his early life and his struggle to process emotions.
- Learn how self-esteem changes with our development into adulthood.
- Discover the danger of shutting off your emotions.
- Hear a clear definition of emotional success.
- "There is no such thing as a negative emotion."
- "When people shut down their emotions, they shut down their motivation."
Join Amber at Thrive: https://afuhriman--thriveevent.thrivecart.com/thrive-2019-general-admission/
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53