More Than Corporate
058: Writing a Book with Doug Cooper
Doug Cooper is the author of the award-winning novels Outside In and The Investment Club and the 2019 literary thriller Focus Lost. Always searching, he has traveled to over twenty-five countries on five continents, exploring the contradictions between what we believe and how we act in the pursuit of truth, beauty, and love.
On This Episode:
- Learn what it means to put your heart and soul into a book.
- Doug shares the benefits of world travel.
- Learn how to better understand the things that hold us back from being the best we can be.
- "Us as individuals are a combination of places we've been and people we've met." – Doug Cooper
- "A lot of times it's just throwing up on the page and cleaning it up later." – Doug Cooper
- "In the end, you're going to be your best marketer." – Doug Cooper
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53