More Than Corporate
054: Bethany Clemenson
Bethany Clemenson believes this life was made for living big! She spent years in a corporate role building teams, mentoring leaders, and leading change management to create and sustain positive company culture. As a Senior Living professional, Bethany sat at the bedside of many people as they neared the end of their lives. What she learned was that many people die with regrets of not living out their full potential (living big).
These experiences led her to start her own business where she helps others know who they are, lead well, and get the results they want in their career and in their life. Bethany specializes in working with individuals and leaders in organizations through keynote speaking, workshops, strategic planning sessions, and coaching program. Simply put, Bethany helps individuals grow with a proven methods that drive results.
Bethany is a dual certified coach. She is also a certified speaker and trainer with the John Maxwell Team.
Bethany's Most Requested Speaking/Training Topics are: personal growth & development, mindset, communication, leadership, and success.
Bethany and her family recently settled in the Northwoods of WIsconsin after traveling the US in a motorhome for several months. They are currently renovating a lakeside property with multiple cabins to host retreats and other events.
Bethany is currently accepting speaking and coaching opportunities.
On This Episode:
- Learn the importance of simply being you.
- Bethany shares how we can change our story, regardless of how we were raised or what we were taught.
- Find out how to avoid regrets at the end of your life.
- Discover why you should never ask a kid what they want to be when they grow up.
- Bethany and Amber discuss the connection between beliefs and behavior.
- "We’re not responsible for what was taught to us but we are responsible for what we do with it." – Bethany Clemenson
- "On their deathbed, nobody says, ‘I’m so glad I went to Harvard.’” – Bethany Clemenson
- "We chase all these things to make us happy when that comes from inside." – Bethany Clemenson
- "Our perception drives everything we." – Amber Fuhriman
- "Small spaces create great ways to connect." – Bethany Clemenson
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53