More Than Corporate
052: Zack A. Knight
Zack is currently an Infantry Lieutenant and platoon leader in the United States Army Georgia National Guard. His time spent in the Army has involved extensive training in risk assessment and mitigation techniques that have been proven in the most intense environments. Prior to joining the Army, Zack spent seven years serving as a police officer in the Smyrna community where he grew up. These years were spent receiving the best crime detection and prevention training law enforcement has to offer. Zack earned a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from Penn Foster University. Zack is currently enrolled at American Military University, where he is completing a master’s program in business administration (MBA) with a concentration in security management. He is also a Physical Security Professional (PSP®), a credential that indicates he is an industry leader in physical security with a specialization in threat analysis.
On This Episode:
- Zack discusses both his business and the non-profit he runs with his wife.
- Hear important life lessons that Zack has learned from his time in law enforcement.
- Find out how communities can grow stronger together.
- "You don’t have to be in a position of leadership to be a leader." – Zack Knight
- "You're seeing successes every day, your mind is just overly critical of everything you're doing."
- "If you would just take responsibility for your actions, so much would be different in society right now."
Zack A. Knight
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53