More Than Corporate
039: Stop Comparing Yourself
Comparison can destroy our productivity, our self-esteem, and our ability to show up for others. On this episode, Amber shares how to quit comparing and start gaining more self-confidence.
- “We need to surround ourselves with people who are on a higher level than us in order to grow and get to the next level."
- "Everybody has their own journey."
- "You have no idea how many times that person has fallen on their face recording a podcast, recording a video, or doing an activity before they got to the point where they produced a product that you now see."
- "When we mimic somebody, we lose our authenticity."
- "Whenever you try something new, you are absolutely, 100% going to suck at it."
- "Repetition and execution allows us to get better."
Register for Amber's upcoming goal-setting workshop: https://www.facebook.com/events/2474145842710862/
Connect with Amber and other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53