More Than Corporate
014: Tim Frame (Pt. 2)
On this episode, Amber continues her conversation with Spartan SGX Coach, Tim Frame. Amber first met Tim when she ran her first Spartan Obstacle Race in 2017. She had an opportunity to sit down with him in October 2017 when they ran the Tough Mudder together. His journey is inspiring and will destroy your excuses.
On this episode:
- Tim talks about receiving a diagnosis of avascular necrosis (AVN) and the hip and shoulder replacement surgery that ensued.
- Amber recalls her very first Spartan Race – and being passed by Tim, who was on crutches at the time.
- Tim shares the story of catching fire at the Spartan Race.
- Hear how Tim reconnected with his son by participating in a Spartan Race.
- Learn the importance of having a solid support group around you.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/tim.frame.90
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tim.frame.27/
Connect with Amber and other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53