More Moss to the People
One day or day one? What would Fuji do?
What’s life going to look like now, after the death of my beloved (God) dog Fuji? Should I isolate, retreat into hermit mode? Nahh, that’s way too easy.
What would Fuji do? He would choose to run boundlessly in the forest. Because he knows all too well that time runs out.
Remove the leash and run, my friend. Run. You are free.
We ALL are. Let’s remember that.
The guest contact info:
Guest name: Åsa Nilsson
Takeaway’s from this episode:
- There’s never been a time to have a more exemplary life than today.
- The power of ‘this’ moment. I am working on not missing out on them due to too much planning for the future.
- Too much planning makes me miss out on opportunities today.
- Swedish saying, “There’s no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes.”
- I have a heavy heart, working on healing from my grieving.
- “Spirit is never too late”- Tim Ciani
- I nearly missed out on the revealing of my friend’s truth today because of my hermit mentality. Thank goodness I didn’t. No thumb sucking.
- I believe all dogs go to heaven.
- Taking Fuji off leash in the forest.
- Fuji galloping in the snow with a huge smile on his face, Go, Fuji, Go!
- Where are you keeping yourself on a leash?
- One day or day one? You decide.
- Am I running out of time?
- Tarot card, the 8 of Swords.
Mentioned in this episode:
-Åsa’s DOG VERSION of “Tears in heaven” by Eric Clapton https://youtu.be/JxPj3GAYYZ0.
-Åsa uses her Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck , 8 swords, pictured above. https://www.adlibris.com/se/bok/radiant-rider-waite-tarot-deck-9781846045837?gclid=CjwKCAiA9NGfBhBvEiwAq5vSyxu6lV7qZ4iIdPxXRNqbhXTG0MVFdzqjq7NeJSim9Q_HN50h83XBhxoCKRYQAvD_BwE
-A Course in Miracles: “What would You have me do? Where would You have me go? What would You have me say, and to whom?” (Lesson 71, ACIM)
22. My spiritual journey with alcohol.26:07THE THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS IN THIS EPISODE ARE SOLELY MY OWN. If you feel you have addiction issues, please go seek help. You deserve it. Xx.Alcohol has slowly been creeping more and more into my day-to-day and I am officially over it. Gross little drug that when used properly is lovely. When used in excess, causes hurt, shame, sickness, broken families, embarrassment and guilt. And that’s on a good day!Listen, I am ALL IN for celebrating life but what has happened slowly but surely in my life is that every day drinking has become completely and totally normalized…. now THAT is no bueno for me because I don’t like the way I FEEL.Perhaps balance is possible? Maybe it isn’t. Only way to know is to look at it and talk about it. Without shame. Maybe you can relate? HOST CONTACT INFORMATION: Website www.moremosstothepeople.comInstagram AsaNilssonSwedenYouTube @AsaNilsson IN THIS EPISODE I TALK ABOUT:Åsa, why are you obsessing about this topic? I lived in the US from the age of 5 to 43. Early in my teens I started drinking alcohol. Age 13 I quit drinking alcohol only to take it back up again at 30 Didn't drink but smoked cigarettes to beat the band (drug of choice) throughout high school and college.Uptight, controlled, controlling, judgmental all those years. At 30 I started slowly introducing alcohol back into my body and life. Drinking in the US was an ant issue because “everyone did it”.I thought this was normal. Until I was shown something else. Sweden, zero tolerance for drinking and driving. Which I love. The amount of mental energy that alcohol now takes in my life is exhausting. Wake up in the middle of the night, brain off and running.When I went to my 50 year health control check up, how she reacted.Antidepressants + anti inflammatory medicines and alcohol. How does that work? What do I do if I don’t drink? Had to look back to when I quit smoking. How did I do that? Had to find a mentor.“I was a derelict of a child”. Side note: I do NOT blame my parents. One of my best friends who considers herself an alcoholic never wakes up in a fog, never wakes up with guilty feelings. I want to feel like that!! She’s my hero! Asking myself … how do I FEEL? Blindly drinking on a Tuesday night. No consciousness around it, just doing it out of habit. “Help me see, God, what I can not see”. Went to the skin doctor to get some help with the eczema around my eyes. TRUE STORY! No alcohol for 9 weeks. So, yeah, will I stop breathing if I take a glass of wine? Seriously?!Time to wake up, Åsa. Look at YOURSELF and your daily habits and determine for yourself… do they make you feel good? Look for the BALANCE in life.MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:Jade Paunovich, Good Morning Sunshine cup. Follow her at @JadeFashionSherpaBella lips #ilmakiage (colour called Bella).My skin doctor in Sweden, if you need a skin doctor and you are in Västerås, reach out to me, I will give you his name.
21. “In your choice for love your veils begin to lift.”44:10Guest: Maria SaraphinaTitle of Episode: “In your choice for love your veils begin to lift.”Summary of Episode: How ‘A Course in Miracles’ and ‘A Return to Love’ took this week's guest, Maria Saraphina, from crying on the bathroom floor and discovering herself spiritually undernourished to discovering a deep level of satisfaction and nourishment through leading her life with and from LOVE. GUEST CONTACT INFORMATION: Podcast: new episodes aren’t released but they can find everything on my YT: https://youtube.com/mariasaraphinaWebsite: mariasaraphina.comLinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mariasaraphina/Instagram: instagram.com/xomariasaraphinaFB: https://www.facebook.com/mariasaraphinaFreebie | 5 Ways to Experience Love Instantly: https://mariasaraphina.com/5wlFreebie | I’ve also got a freebie named The Magdalene Blueprint people might be interested in. https://mariasaraphina.com/aymThe A Course in Miracles Coloring book, by Maria Saraphina, available world-wide via Amazon. https://www.mariasaraphina.com/a-course-in-miracles-colouring-bookIN THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:In 2012 Maria came out loud and proud with her spirituality. ‘A Course in Miracles’ is what brought Maria into my world in 2017.Maria found herself crying on her bathroom floor in 2008 in the evenings after *having it all* in her corporate job… so why was she feeling so bad? She realized she was spiritually undernourished.A Course in Miracles and A Return to Love helped to bring Maria from fear to love. After choosing this way of life, Maria had to fully incorporate this into all parts of her life. Her personal life and business are now completely aligned in love and if the combination is not there then she will not work with people. 5 ways to experience love instantly., check out her freebie on her website. See link to website below.“Love cannot force itself upon you, love is a choice”. Tip: Take out your phone and set a gentle alarm 5 times a day and say to yourself, “I choose love”. See the things you are already grateful for. “In your choice for love your veils begin to lift”. What does spiritual bypassing mean? What is the Energy Alignment Method and how does Maria use it in her day to day work?What are The Magdalena Voices? Yeshua and Mary the Magdalene. Maria discusses her perspectives on her findings after reading many books on the subject of Magdalene and then how she wanted to start her own show + podcast around giving different perspectives to old stories.Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine. The alignment required. Mentioned in this episode:A Course in MiraclesOprah WinfreyMarianne Williamson’s A Return to Love Foundation for Inner PeaceKenneth Wapnick Helen Schucman Tricia McCannon Return of the Divine Sophia:
20. Why would a young woman need to hold on to her dreams like they were her life jacket?30:42Guest: Bella MillerSummary of Episode: Bella already has a lifetime of experience in her toolbox. She teaches yoga, reiki, meditation, works full time in strategy management, is a published author, and, oh, by the way, did I mention she is 24? Put on your OLD PERSON FACE now … “Young people today… they are so entitled.. they are so used to getting everything they want, they have always been told they can have everything.” Queue eye roll. “Are these the people that are going to be running our country when we get into retirement age?!?!”If Bella Miller is any indication as to the complexity and genuineness of the young people's minds today, then I say we are going to be in safe hands. How can we encourage deeper discussions in order to understand ONE ANOTHER more? The disparity of the ages doesn’t have to be what separates us… it can be what binds us. Opening up the lines of communication with the younger generation will only serve to help us all. And man! These kids are smart! Much smarter than I ever was. They have the world at their fingertips, so what responsibilities come with that? Let’s let Bella speak. I believe her. You will too. GUEST CONTACT INFORMATION: Websites: https://www.fishtailpublishing.org/our-bookshelf/on-becoming https://www.amazon.com/dp/1737508044** Trigger Warning: The experiences and reflections in her book may trigger emotionally or physically traumatic experiences related to topics including, but not limited to, self-harm and suicide, sexual violence and rape, pregnancy and abortion, emotional and physical abuse, and toxic relationships. Please practice care as you read and take time to honor yourself and the experiences of others. Instagram: @bellamillerpoetry LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bellamiller13/SPECIAL OFFER FROM BELLA: All More Moss to the People listeners/viewers will get 15% off my book or presale for my ebook using the code MOREMOSS. (The ebook will likely be the more accessible format for those outside the US).TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:What Bella learned with a 5 month stint in Australia when she was 18. Bella wrote a poem titled, "How can I be only 22 and feel this tired?" PREACH!Last year when her book was published, she felt she could finally slow down since she had the go-go-go pace since the age of 15.After graduating school and starting to work, Bella had no designated next milestones for the first time. How did that make her feel? Allowing herself just to be and not have to produce something. Has felt the pressure to do and be, finding a significant other, having an awesome job, to move.Bella’s life at 15, hit rock bottom. Depression. Went to bed and didn’t want to get up in the morning. Didn’t want to live. Trial and error for 8 years.“My dreams became my life jacket. What can help me dream and invite love into my heart and have hope in myself?” Pressures on young people today. “Not being enough is my biggest anxiety”. Bella recommends how we as elders can support the younger generations better: BELIEVE in them when they ask for support and want to share their dreams, wishes and wants. Offer a “Yes, I believe you. That makes so much sense. It's not going to be easy but how can I help you?”
19. Divorce was the gift I didn't know I needed.28:07Guest: Beth Lease Title of Episode: “Divorce was the gift I didn’t know I needed.” Summary of Episode: “Divorce was the gift I didn’t know I needed”. Stepping back, today Beth can see that her divorce was a piece of the beautiful tapestry of her life. Through hardship, therapy and creativity, Beth has found that her voice truly does make a difference in this world. And now she is helping other women to discover theirs as well… all through the medium of podcasting. Come listen in while we chat about tuning into the power of our own thoughts and how miraculous things can occur when we pay close attention to our bodies and our thoughts and to not allow divorce, life or ‘things’ to take away our voices. Isn’t it time you raised your voice too? Guest Contact Information:Podcast: So, I Got Divorced (I have since changed the name to Chase What You Love. This link goes to the trailer of So, I Got divorced)- https://open.spotify.com/episode/5Xpor1vIHx3HvKyh6TaCqi?si=8dc10ba1c9fc481c LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bethgraylease/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ravenhairchica/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beth.gray.50/ Join my Facebook Group for divorced women: https://www.facebook.com/groups/433444788315414TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:Beth is a single mom, holding a full time job, doing all the things AND she is super kind and professional and easy to work with. “So, I got a divorce” was the name of her original podcast.Healing process, wants to support other women. Sharing her experiences with isolation and not having her own support when she needed it. Life coaching was a game changer for her. Big bummer to continue talking about her divorce. Thank goodness for therapy. What does the Five of Cups in Tarot have to do with the tapestry of your life? Best ideas come while in the shower or driving.Now Beth is happy and proud of how far she’s come. Now helping other women find their voices through podcasting.Advocating for myself. loving myself. Tips to get more comfortable with your own voice.. tune into your own thoughts. Mindfulness of the thought. Interrupt negative thoughts. Being gentle and paying attention to your body.Your voice does matter. “Everybody’s already heard all this. I don’t have anything new to say on a topic”. Not true. Nobody has experienced life like you through your perspective or voice. “Divorce was the gift I didn’t know I needed”. There is life waiting, come join my story. You're not alone. Contact Information for Komeil Asli, Podcast Production Manager:Komeil Asli Freelance UI/UX Designer + front end Developer. email@example.com
18. What lie has to die for a truth to be born?25:40Host: Åsa Nilsson Title of Episode: What lie has to die for a truth to be born? Summary of Episode: What if the work of self realization never stops? What if you think you have ‘this down’ only to find your truth is leaking out someplace else? Our truths always come out … either intentionally or unintentionally. Listen in while I share what I have now discovered about my own people pleasing ways and how it's rearing its head in my podcasting. I promise. I will keep revealing my truths to you so that you KNOW you are not alone. None of us are. We grow together and this movement is for all of us. Host Contact Information:www.moremosstothepeople.comTAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE: Thank you for listening and being along on this movement/ journey with me. Here I am… people pleasing, showing all signs of codependency, back bending, self abandoning… AGAIN! I thought I was done with that! HA!Time to re-read ‘Boundary Boss’! My codependency has re-surfaced in another way now, my podcasting. You need my help? Magical words to me. Me looking at the time and worrying about you, the listener, not having the time to listen in on a long episode so I push along and think I know what your needs are when I have absolutely NO IDEA what your needs are. Only YOU do. The behaviour pattern of co-dependency. “Our family, like many families, was a perfect storm of covert communication and emotional dysfunction. My parents both came from families that avoided open discussions about anything painful or problematic. And there’s the heart of the matter: ineffective communications skills lead to weak or disordered boundary skills.” - Terri Cole, Boundary Boss, pg. 17. I grew up and still am the peacemaker. Over compensated for the lack of effective communication the only way I knew how, by distracting and deflecting the problems. “My cracks are being revealed to me”. “I therapized myself.”“ This podcast is helping me to heal”. How to feel and become free? What am I willing to give up in order to be free? I don’t have the answers. Nope, I sure don’t. What do you KEEP saying you’re going to do, ‘one day’. That day is now. Speak the truth. “If I have a truth, will I dare to share it?” Only you can answer that… as much as I’d like to answer it FOR you (haha) but I truly do want you to discover that for yourself. Then share it.Mentioned in this episode:Boundary Boss, Terri Cole. https://boundarybossbook.com/Contact Information for Komeil Asli, Podcast Production Manager:Komeil Asli Freelance UI/UX Designer + front end Developer. firstname.lastname@example.org
17. How discovering Numerology and changing her name made Novalee Wilder come alive.48:24Title: How discovering Numerology and changing her name made Novalee Wilder come alive.“Spirituality should validate, not alienate”.Summary of Episode: Experiencing life through frequencies and numbers is exactly what Novalee Wilder, professional numerologist, does, today. Her life wasn’t always like this though. In this episode we discussed everything from the different systems of numerology to name changes and how you can use the numbers of your birth day and birth year to see what your soul wanted to explore in this lifetime. Guest Contact Information:www.novaleewilder.comwww.novaleewilder.com/podcastwww.instagram.com/novaleewilderwww.facebook.com/novaleenumerologywww.twitter.com/novaleewilderHer freebie is the free e-book ‘The 9 Base Numbers’ that people get when signing up for my newsletter at novaleewilder.comTAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:-Every podcast appearance is a rehearsal for Oprah. -Didn’t feel safe to express herself in her family of origin. -Numerology connected her creativity with her intuition.-The only mistake I can make is to limit myself”. -Pythagorean vs Chaldean Systems of Numerology.-How numbers are assigned-Chaldean system is a more complex system and takes years of working 1:1 with teachers.-The Top Two most important NUMBERS to know: Your First Base Number, which is the digit sum of the day you were born without adding the month or year. The digit sum of just the day. Ex. My birthday is the 17th of July. So I add 1 + 7 = 8. This is my First Base Number. If your birthday is 5 or 9 then you use that number since it is already a single digit.Your Second Base Number is the digit sum of the YEAR you are born. Ex.My birth year is 1967. So I add 1 + 9 + 6 + 7 = 23. Reducing it to a single digit sum 2+3 = 5. So my second base number is 5. Get it?-All the systems connect to the core truth of you.-Novalee tests new systems all the time to see how they correspond with Numerology and her lived experience. Everything comes back to Numerology and numbers, even Feng Shui.-Tarot is the tool that has been around the longest. Make sure you check the traditional meanings of the cards since some of them have changed over time. -Name vibrations and name changes. -Novalee’s story about how she decided to change her name through a Numerologist. “I changed my name and it changed my life”. - “Spirituality should validate not alienate”. -Legacy she wants to leave behind. Through her Numerology School she discusses ‘‘Queering Numerology’. We need to be gentle and sensitive to others. “Be careful touching it or putting a label on it”. Mentioned in this episode:The book Åsa read to learn about numerology, back in the 90’s. This book uses the Pythagorean system: http://www.glynishasyournumber.com/https://www.novaleewilder.com/the-book A Little Bit of Numerology, book by Novalee Wilder
16. "Love the life you have and live a life you love." - Marcie Hirschie29:32Guest Name: Marcie HirschieTitle of Episode: "Love the life you have and live a life you love."Summary of Episode: Meet the woman behind the concept that “meditation is falling in love with life”. The woman whose SUPER POWER it is to LOVE everyone in the room. The woman that collects hearts all over the world (what you look for you find, am I right)? Come meet this beautiful soul and let her re-mind you how precious every single day truly is and how to re-member that everything really does always work out for us. Guest Contact Information: - Podcast: LOVE Your FACE - Website: themarciepartie.com -YouTube Channel: @loveyourfacechallenge - Instagram:@marciepartieTAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:Meditation is falling in love with life.Allowing the universe to court you with your senses. “We are spiritual beings having a human experience” - Abraham Hicks Different types of ways to experience meditationMarcie and her sis help people find their super powers.Takes 18-254 days to break a habit. “It is what is”… what does his mean to MarcieJoAnn and Marcie decided to move to Florence, Italy for 2 months, how did that plan become a reality?They set a date and made the ‘commitment’. That’s when the magic started to unfold. Marcie’s super power is to love everyone in the room.Discuss co-dependency and not being able to decide for herself what she wanted to eat. Worried about making the ‘wrong’ choice. Wake up call… my thoughts create my feelings. This master thought that guides us. Practice it, show up and let go of the worry. Marcie's 'Word of the Year' in 2020 was LOVE + the phrase, ‘Everything always works out for me’ (Abraham Hicks) changed everything.Choose to see how can I turn this into something positive? Reconnecting us to the power of choice.Mentioned in this episode:The Support System with Sheri Salata, https://sherisalata.com/the-support-system/JoAnn Higa, the master connector, our mutual friend, https://www.facebook.com/joann.higaAbraham Hicks, https://www.abraham-hicks.com/Yvonne Chung, “truth bumps”, @yvonnechung.coContact Information for Komeil Asli, Podcast Production Manager:Komeil Asli Freelance UI/UX Designer + front end Developer. email@example.com Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, More Moss to the People + YouTube (@AsaNilsson). Like and follow us on Instagram, @AsaNilssonSwedenIf you have any general questions or comments for the show, firstname.lastname@example.org.If you'd like to advertise with us, email@example.com.Thank you so much for listening!
15. What I have learned after *just* 5 months as a Podcaster37:46Photo: November 11, 2022. The day we launched ‘More Moss to the People’ the website and the podcast. Pictured: Arian Parsi, Åsa Nilsson and Komeil Asli Host Name: Åsa NilssonTitle of Episode: What I have learned after *just* 5 months as a PodcasterSummary of Episode: After 5 months and 1000 ‘official’ downloads of the podcast, I have created a Signature System for every single episode (with the help of Komeil, of course)! This helps with the organization of all of the steps and keeps me on track with being able to deliver a product to the market that is seamless and easy to enjoy. Perhaps there is a place in your life where you can apply these tips or to see a possibility/dream from another perspective? “Based on how your life is right now, what is predictable about the course you are on?” Think about it. You don’t want to be predictable, do you? Nahhhh. Host Contact Information: Åsa NilssonInstagram: AsaNilssonSwedenYouTube: @AsaNilssonWebsite: www.moremosstothepeople.com TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:Based on your life right now, what is predictable about the course you are on? Are you waiting for a miracle or are you ready to create one?The universe wants to help us but WE have to help us. 5 months ago I started the podcast, over 1000 downloads and I couldn’t have done it alone. Thanks to Komeil Asli!! Why am I so comfortable in front of a camera? Well, it started 50 years ago… Looking at myself. Understanding what I need. Slowing myself down. Manage my own breath, actions and reactions. Sharing our tales of woes. We are not alone.50% of my listeners are in the US, 27% are in Sweden, the other 23% are in 26 other countries. WOW! Amazing to be able to reach people all over the world. Even though I have never had a podcast before I HAVE run a business for 6 years and have been working in businesses since I was 20. I have now created a Signature System for my podcast.The time to build relationships is NOW, not when you need someone. Start connecting with other people on social media that you admire, connect with them, reach out, respond to their posts, engage with them, introduce yourself. Help them, share their stuff with your market (and ALWAYS only do this with integrity, never to get something in return). Listen in for my step by step of what I do for every podcast episode. Now that I have enough episodes under my belt, I now have a rhythm to how this works. Of course with the help of the angel Komeil Asli. I am not as interested in the number of downloads as I am about the ENGAGEMENT of the listeners. Some thoughts of things I would still like to implement in the podcast in the future (and I need help doing this). Remember, we don’t have to do this all alone!! (snippet videos, batching videos, adding an advertiser in the future that is aligned with my values). My favourite question I get, *How do you earn money?* I don’t, this COSTS me money. This is an investment in my movement and future. Final tip. Get your legs under you. Create consistency. Your audience (and potential backers) need to know they can count on you to show up every week, month, whatever so they know YOU are in it for the long haul, not just till you get bored. Get your bearings. Collaboration of it all. How can you apply these lessons in your life right now?
14. Tapping into the Akashic Records and feeling into our ‘Spiritual Upgrades’ with Candice Hozza.39:04Guest Name: Candice HozzaTitle of Episode: Tapping into the Akashic Records and feeling into our ‘Spiritual Upgrades’ with Candice Hozza.“We have to walk through some dark times to get to the light”.Summary of Podcast: Candice Hozza, A spiritual strategist and business intuitive was given the clues, the tap on the shoulder by her guides after a long bout with an illness that would have eventually gotten her fired. She chose to respect herself and walk away from her ‘cushy’ 30 year career to start living her life on her terms. A life of truth where she could use ALL of her gifts.Through accessing the Akashic Records, Candice helps business owners alleviate hard decision making and allow for ease and flow instead. She is finally using her gifts in the world at her highest and best, and thank goodness for that! Guest Contact Information:Email: Candy@CandiceHozza.comMy bookLinkedInInstagramFacebookIntuitive Business PodcastTAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:Candice starts our chat with “I receive”. This is a reminder to us all to not jump over a beautiful introduction. Take it in, accept it. Receive it. Candice stayed in sameness for 30 years. Good girl, followed rules, went to church… In January 2014 her guides started to poke her.. You are needed. After starting the “cycle” of different illnesses, Candice was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer.After a long year of trying to heal from her surgery, she decided to leave her 30 year career in education behind. Her guides said ‘Heal thyself and we will take care of you. It’s going to be OK’. Listen to your guides. They are always speaking through you. ASK them for help.Akashic Records, what are they?Candice’s business was revealed. To amplify other people's businesses. We make 35,000 decisions a day, instead of staying stuck in decision making paralysis, the Akashic Records can help with the highest probability of a decision. A block release is a good way to clear out past life issues that are still showing up, but Candice prefers to work in the now. What does it look like for her to work in the records?When am I going to die? Has that ever happened that someone asked her this question? Candice shares some of her personal experiences with pets and family members crossing over. “Spiritual Upgrades”, shifts occurring in the Collective right now. Women all over the world are experiencing big shifts, things are falling away. Some pain right now. Have to go through it to get to it.Massive purging happening right now. We need to be open and clean for the next cycle. Release old congested things to be released to create more space.Candice shares a very private story of her Ayahuasca experience that she recently returned from in February. She shares her message with us that the Ayahuasca mother + Diving Essence shared with her.Mentioned in this episode:Intuitive Business Podcast, Candice own podcast. Listen in!