5. “I hand picked all of this. I had to say so many goodbyes”.40:04GUEST: Erica SöderbergTITLE OF EPISODE: “I hand picked all of this. I had to say so many goodbyes”. SUMMARY OF EPISODE:Meet my entrepreneur friend Erica. She has one of the most creative minds I know, runs her own company AND has made a bold decision to take a full time paying job! Why is this important? Erica is raising her son on her own, finishing up her studies and working on bringing in new business and watching her savings account dwindle. That’s tough on a single mother, let alone anyone! After 5 years, enough was enough. Erica’s nerves were shot and she needed some reprieve. Balance was needed and quickly! Erica finds herself de-armouring her old ways and creating balance through creating good routines for herself. All scheduled so she can “float” in between. Taking bold steps to create a life SHE wants… THAT’s so MOSSY of her! IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:-Erica feels she is in her head and yet still uses a lot of her creativity.-Finding balance has been a long process. From working in fashion for 20 years and having to be ‘on the game’, the stress was not far under the surface.-Erica has a strong soul led side that was pulling her in another direction. -Her own illness as a child, her sister and best friend dying, she had to search for a way to find a way to heal herself from the inside. -Son was born and then she crashed into a wall. Went into a depression and saw she had to slow down.-Darkness. She had to use all her tools to drag herself up. -Moving from a human DOING to a human BEING. What does that mean? -What does it mean for Erica to “Give Up”?-Helping herself and her nervous system with taking a paying job WHILE she runs her own business. Not either or but an AND.-Setting herself up with good routines and de-armouring her old ways.-She now surrounds herself with the people she really likes and wants to work with.-“I had to say so many goodbyes”. -“We walk each other home”. -Removing what is NOT you. -Letting go of parts of herself that she liked. Why? -“I feel like I have more when I have less”. -Energy medicine, what is it? -“You are the light. All of you. Just take away all the clutter”. GUEST CONTACT INFORMATION: Mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.flowes.se Instagram: @flowes.se Erica's Offer:Free 20min Discovery call (to see if we are a match :)*20% discount on Shamanic Session (90-120mins) - also on the 3 times offer*20% discount on Coaching Call (60mins)* (Valid in February 2024)
View all episodes
4. He's a RAY of Sunshine!34:02HOST: Åsa NilssonTITLE OF EPISODE: He’s a RAY of SUNSHINE! SUMMARY OF EPISODE:From being away from my home, in a city I don’t live in, with few connections and no car… what was I to do when my new DEATH CLEANING client, who is a 93 year old dynamo, and who has more energy and stamina than I’ve ever had… says on day one that he wants to work quickly and get as much done as possible in our time together?!Piles were stacking up fast and I had no place to put all the things and my car wasn’t arriving till Saturday. And when it would arrive, not 1/10th of the stuff would fit. So, what’s a girl to do? PIVOT! Take action. Don’t spend too much time thinking, just do. Something! Anything! By releasing the pressure valve where necessary (no podcast episode last week) and ASKING FOR HELP of others.And letting go of the yucky GOTTA DO IT ALL MYSELF. Because really… I couldn’t do it alone!!And, thank God, I didn’t need to.Help is all around us. All we have to do is open our eyes and hearts.IN THIS EPISODE I DISCUSS:-Couldn't hack the pressure around getting it ALL done.-Swedish death cleaning for a total stranger in their home.-Remember: ‘Beginner's mind’ -Had to remove something off the plate of to do's. Podcast came off. I couldn't do it all. -Saying ‘no’ rocks. Set me up for an excellent week so I could be present instead! -Giving myself permission to say No.-Physical labour is hard! -Mistake of improper shoes.-Compartmentalizing, piles, creating space. -What did our week look like? -Schedule, supplies, eating, drinking water, sitting down to eat.-Layers of clothing.-Tending to MYSELF every morning to start my day off right. -Checking in to see how the client is feeling, any stories, stopping for stories, tears, AND silence.-One decision maker.-GOD moments of the week. -Renting a car or truck.-Stranger in someone's home, can I be trusted? Tested a few times. -Take photos as you go to see your progress. -Don't forget tip money. HOST CONTACT INFORMATION: www.moremosstothepeople.comFB: @AsaJNilssonIG: @AsaNilssonSwedenYT: @AsaNilssonMENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Stadsmissionen Stockholm, Sebastian Go More https://gomore.se/AmVets Red Cross Kidney FoundationLiz Evans Dixon
3. WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?28:53HOST: Åsa NilssonTITLE OF EPISODE: WHAT’S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT? SUMMARY OF EPISODE:There is something happening inside of me and I am not sure what it is but it feels like freedom is knocking. A coldness is dissipating into a warmness. A shell is cracking open and a flicker of light is shining in and it feels good. It feels like love.What would love do? Does this look like love to me? Does this feel like love to me? If I truly want to share my love and heart with the world, then I can’t compartmentalise it any more. Old patterns that are meant to be broken. By me and only me. Taking accountability for myself and my actions and my stories. Otherwise they’ll be back yet again (and again).What would love want to tell YOU today? IN THIS EPISODE I DISCUSS:- Good to be back in Sweden. Will I ever move back to the US?- What is love? - Looking for the exit door.- Disconnected from myself. Choosing to stay safe.- I’ve been the difficult one. - Choose to show up with my heart wide open now. - Love, what do you want me to know today? - Responsibility to know everything. Have all the answers. Patterns.- I am not enough, a recurring theme. Overcompensating.- Helping people for free, that’s a self worth problem.- How about embracing a beginners mindset instead, release the pressure valve.- Stay curious. Ask questions.CEO actions.- Trust that everything I need will be shown to me. It always has. TRUST.- Those that don’t believe in magic will never find it.- Allowing myself to accept love, be loved, process grief, hurts, shame, vulnerabilities.- There’s no limit to love.- Love myself first and most. THEN go out to the world and share from that place.HOST CONTACT INFORMATION: www.moremosstothepeople.comFB: @AsaJNilssonIG: @AsaNilssonSwedenYT: @AsaNilssonMENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: JoAnn Higa @jhigacoachingElizabeth Gilbert , Letters from Love, https://www.elizabethgilbert.com/bio/Tim Ciani @TimCiani_HairAnderson Cooper's podcast, ”All there is”. https://www.cnn.com/audio/podcasts/all-there-is-with-anderson-cooperCONTACT INFORMATION for KOMEIL ASLI, my Podcast Production Manager: Komeil Asli Freelance UI/UX Designer & Front-End Developer. firstname.lastname@example.org Like and Follow us on Instagram, @AsaNilssonSweden If you have any general questions or comments for the show, or you’d like to advertise with us, email: email@example.com Thank you so much for listening!
2. Start your day saying this and see what happens: "This is the best day of my life".28:24HOST: Åsa NilssonTITLE OF EPISODE: Start your day saying this and see what happens: "This is the best day of my life". SUMMARY OF EPISODE:I am recording from an important chair this week, my brother in law Jay’s. I feel him with me as I speak to you. I know what he wants me to say. He wants you to heed the message… don’t wait to live your life. Don’t wait for retirement to make plans. Live today, carpe punctum. To be a true CEO of your own life, you need to surround yourself with good people, help one another, listen more than you speak, ask questions, stay curious, stay open, be patient and allow life to unfold in front of you. And …. don’t wait. Xx,ÅsaIN THIS EPISODE I DISCUSS:- Who are your mentors? - Character is always revealed.- Staying curious, asking questions, staying open. A true CEO.- Always look at myself. Am I a woman of my word? Do I stand up for what I believe in? - Swedish death cleaning, the importance of the impact we can have on another. - Start doing death cleaning here with my sister before we head out. - What I experience today helps me be more aware of what I need to think about in my work.- Stop minimizing myself for others and owning my strengths. That’s not what CEO’s do.- What is out of my control in my life right now? - Allowing love and how good that feels. - I want to live today. Do you? - Do you want to retire to start living? - This is the best day of my life. - The Hermit Card in Tarot.- Message is to go within.- Widower at 66. Who expects that? - Focus on what can I give versus what can I get and watch the magic ensue.- Karma doesn’t lose an address.- Look at the patterns of our lives otherwise I promise you will see the pattern again.HOST CONTACT INFORMATION: www.moremosstothepeople.comFB: @AsaJNilssonIG: @AsaNilssonSwedenYT: @AsaNilssonMENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: NY Giants football team https://www.giants.com/Jaguar E Type, 1966 and 1967CONTACT INFORMATION for KOMEIL ASLI, my Podcast Production Manager: Komeil Asli Freelance UI/UX Designer & Front-End Developer. firstname.lastname@example.org Like and Follow us on Instagram, @AsaNilssonSweden If you have any general questions or comments for the show, or you’d like to advertise with us, email: email@example.com Thank you so much for listening!
1. What makes us think this is a dress rehearsal?22:16HOST: Åsa NilssonTITLE OF EPISODE: What makes us think this is a dress rehearsal? SUMMARY OF EPISODE:This week finds me getting over the last bit of a cold and you know I like to share some of my cures that we’ve been administering in this house since Thomas and I have both been ill. Perhaps you would like to try some of my dog water tea? What is happening? Why am I taken ill now? What do I need to feel so I can move through this instead of trying to bypass it?This year, 2024 turns into an 8 year in Numerology, the year of the Executive. What does that mean? For me it’s the year of being the CEO over my own life. Want to join me? Xx,ÅsaIN THIS EPISODE I DISCUSS:Body feeling depleted after the death of my brother in lawShall I hide or face the feelings? Tomorrow we fly to US for the funeral, we have done everything we possibly can to get healthy. I share some of my tips. Patreon page isn’t completed yet, some tax questions I am finalising before I announce it. 2024 is an 8 year, which in Numerology is the number of the Executive. What does this mean to me? Becoming the CEO over my own life. Will you? Who are you as a person? Are you happy? Every 7 years our bodies change, cells change. I am in a 7 year right now! What is the red thread of my life? How did this kismet occur with my new client from Stockholm that is also a fellow Buckeye from The Ohio State University? Amazing! Felt guilty last week about no episode,What makes us think our lives are a dress rehearsal? HOST CONTACT INFORMATION: www.moremosstothepeople.comFB: @AsaJNilssonIG: @AsaNilssonSwedenYT: @AsaNilssonMENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: DoTerra Essential Oils: https://www.doterra.com/US/enPatreon. https://www.patreon.com/en-GB/aboutThe Ohio State University (Buckeyes) https://www.osu.edu/Jade Paunovich @jadefashionsherpa and her dog water tea recipe :) CONTACT INFORMATION for KOMEIL ASLI, my Podcast Production Manager: Komeil Asli Freelance UI/UX Designer & Front-End Developer. firstname.lastname@example.org Like and Follow us on Instagram, @AsaNilssonSweden If you have any general questions or comments for the show, or you’d like to advertise with us, email: email@example.com Thank you so much for listening!
48. Feeling untethered in this dark moment of the life - death cycle.10:55HOST: Åsa NilssonTITLE OF EPISODE: Feeling untethered in this dark moment of the life - death cycle. IN THIS EPISODE I DISCUSS:Final episode of 2023.A year of heartbreak. Haven’t experienced a lot of loss in my immediate family so far.Dec 24th my beloved brother in law Jay passed away.Feeling unsettled and untethered. I’m going to need a moment to recalibrate my bearings.Travelling to Houston, TX to attend the funeral in January and enjoy a crawfish boil that was pre-planned by my brother in law and my sister. I believe we will all meet each other again one day. Reincarnation.Reminder that the moment is now. Get your life in order. TODAY.My Patreon page is coming in 2024 where you can support the ‘More Moss to the People’ movement through a monthly financial contribution or a one time to start with.Happy New Year and thank you for your support this year. HOST CONTACT INFORMATION: www.moremosstothepeople.comFB: @AsaJNilssonIG: @AsaNilssonSwedenYT: @AsaNilssonMENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/en-GB/aboutCONTACT INFORMATION for KOMEIL ASLI, my Podcast Production Manager: Komeil Asli Freelance UI/UX Designer & Front-End Developer. firstname.lastname@example.org Like and Follow us on Instagram, @AsaNilssonSweden If you have any general questions or comments for the show, or you’d like to advertise with us, email: email@example.com Thank you so much for listening!
47. From modeling in LA to waitressing in NYC, what can a 21 year old possibly teach us old folks? HA! Just you wait.39:25GUEST: Lilly StatzerTITLE OF EPISODE: From modeling in LA to waitressing in NYC, what can a 21 year old possibly teach us old folks? HA! Just you wait. SUMMARY OF EPISODE: I’ve known Lilly since she was a wee lass. I haven’t seen her in over 12 years and WOW is she is making her mark in this world. How can a 21 year old be so wise?!Her wisdom makes her a perfect guest for ‘More Moss’ as she shares easily how she chooses to navigate a life through true authenticity and accountability.After leaving North Carolina at 19 to move to LA to model she quickly found herself in a dark place. She chose to come back home to North Carolina, ground herself, get her head back on straight and start working towards her goal of moving to New York City. So Lilly relocated to NYC then in July her life fell apart when her dear friend Aidan died. What came next? Seven7Fifteen15Enjoy this radiant soul. IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:Lilly’s mom Angela Statzer is the co-founder of the More Moss to the People movement! Lilly is now 21 years old, living in Brooklyn, NY.Lilly chose a different path than her friends, not the “normal” path of a 4 year college. Started from scratch, knew no one, started going out to meet people.“You can get in a deep dark hole there and I did.” “It was completely my fault I had that experience”.What Lilly feels her parents had given her as a foundation.“I can’t live like this. I was worried about the wrong things.”Moved home to NC, to ground herself, worked hard so she could move to NYC. “If you want to do something, do it! You can find happiness anywhere. Don’t give up. ”Life defining moment: in July 2023 Lilly lost a dear friend of hers Aidan Murphy in a car crash. While working through her grief, Lilly decided to finally start her dream of creating her own jewelry line. She would call it seven7fifteen15 in honour of Aidan’s death date.No more excuses. “You don’t know when your time is. Life is so short, it can be taken away from you in a second.” “I see him all the time.” Butterfly story. A portion of the proceeds from her jewelry sales go to Ukraine.Parents and legacy. “Encourage people to do what they want and happiness is the goal”. GUEST CONTACT INFORMATION: IG personal @lillywestonnIG 7/15 @seven7fifteen15Website https://seven7fifteen15.com MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: -Angela Statzer, https://www.instagram.com/angelastatzerdesigns/-Aidan Murphy