Midnight, On Earth
Episode 146 - The Power of Your Spoken Word w/ Louise Hay
In this episode, Brynn Anderson and I listen to an amazing lecture from the legendary author and speaker... Louise Hay. Louise Hay dedicated her life to helping people understand how to heal, and also tap into higher thinking. The lecture focuses on the power of words, and how what words we feed ourselves shape the reality that we live in. She also talks about affirmations, and their immense healing power. A true legend.. Drop In!
Louise Hay Bio:
Louise L. Hay, the author of the international bestseller You Can Heal Your Life, is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 50 million books sold worldwide. For more than 30 years, she has helped people throughout the world discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing.
She has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and many other TV and radio programs both in the U.S. and abroad.
View all episodes
164. Episode 164 - Plant Spirit Communication & The World of Faeries w/ Jen Frey01:13:56In this episode, I speak with Plant Spirit Communicator, Herbalist, and author... Jen Frey. Jen and I discuss her recent book, 'Communicating with Plants: Heart-Based Practices for Connecting with Plant Spirits' which teaches people to create a dialogue with these living beings that are all around us.. Jen outlines some of the methods she developed to communicate with plants, and the knowledge she has gained from those interactions. She also talks about the world of Faeries, which deeply intertwines with plant consciousness, and how they have specific purpose in humanities journey as well.. Drop In!www.brigidsway.comJen Frey Bio:Jen Frey is a Healer, Mentor, Earth Advocate and Voice of the Plants, with more than 20 years of experience with Plant essences, energy work, and herbal practices. She is the founder of Brigid's Way and co-steward of Heart Springs Sanctuary, where she helps people deepen their connection with Nature through Plant communication.Jen has dedicated her life to the spiritual path of Plant work. She is on the board of the Organization of Nature Evolutionaries and is a member of the United Plant Savers and their Botanical Sanctuary Network. Jen currently lives in Pennsylvania.
163. Episode 163 - Understanding our Energetic Reality & The Universal Microscope w/ Dr. Steven A. Ross01:43:26In this episode, renowned author and founder of the World Research Foundation Dr. Steven Ross, comes on the show to talk about his latest book, 'Rife Original Frequencies & The Mysterious Nemescope'.. Two powerful inventions that changes the world of medical science, but have been since seemingly lost to history... As we start our discussion, Steven and I dig deep into the intriguing concept of how humans possess the innate ability to construct their reality. He breaks down the symbiotic relationship between our perceptions and the world around us, emphasizing that our minds are the architects of our own subjective realities. After, we talk about his history with 'The Universal Microscope' and how both this invention, and the Nemescope, opened up a new world that medical science has yet to fully understand.. Drop In!lesscomplicated.net , wrf.orgSteven Ross Bio:Steven A. Ross, Ph.D. is co-founder and CEO of the World Research Foundation. For 50 years he has researched and lectured around the globe in all areas of health, philosophy, spirituality, and subtle energy subjects. Delivering more than 250 lectures and presentations to various governmental agencies, hospital associations and the public. Steven has been interviewed on more than 150 radio programs and 15 regional and national television programs. He has been an expert witness for the City of Los Angles and acted as a consultant for the insurance industry. Steven has written six books and is the curator of the World Research Foundation library consisting of 20,000 books dating to the 1400s.
162. Episode 162 - Beyond The News - September 202301:33:33In this episode, we take another dive into current human culture and explore...the news! Brynn Anderson and I take a look at some of the strange, wild, and unreal stories that have popped up on Earth's news feed recently. This episode features a look at utopian smart cities, underground labs in California, the congressional hearing on UFOs, and more!... As we share these stories with you, we discuss some of their finer points..Listen In!Brynn Anderson Bio:Life long lover of all things nature, Brynn Anderson has been studying herbs for over 27 years...Her natural mindset has led her to a life of herbology, and a life of teaching. She operates the company 'Vital Force Herbs' an organic herbalism company based in Portland, OR.All the products Brynn creates are made with ingredients grown in her own organic garden.Brynn's service is rooted in providing an outlet for the plant spirit to assist all life on Earth.www.vitalforceherbs.com
161. Episode 161 - Understanding and Transforming Paradigms w/ Dr. Keith Merron01:11:13In this episode I speak with Lecturer, Teacher, and Author... Dr. Keith Merron. Keith and I discuss his latest book,'The Art of Transformational Coaching: A Guidebook For Helping Others Heal and Transform'.. This book is not only a guidebook to help life coaches and other personal development teachers take their curriculum to the next level, but it's also an in-depth look at the power of paradigms and what we can do to change the ones that are not serving us.. Keith and I deconstruct what paradigms are, while Keith shares techniques that he has developed to shape them.. Drop In!www.leadership-pathways.comDr. Keith Merron Bio:Dr. Keith Merron is the founder and Managing Partner of Leadership Pathways, an organizational consulting and leadership development firm dedicated to helping organizations with bold visions achieve sustainable high performance and industry leadership. As an organization effectiveness and executive development consultant, he has more than 30 years of experience assisting executives and managers in business, government, and education. Dr. Keith Merron received his Doctorate from Harvard University in 1985, where his studies spanned the fields of human and organization development. He has conducted research on the relationships between human development, managerial effectiveness and high performance, and has published numerous professional journal articles. He is also the author of seven books on human and organizational change.
160. Episode 160 - Conflict REVOLUTION®️ & Channeling Einstein w/ Barbara With01:15:53Join us for an illuminating episode as I engage in a powerful conversation with renowned author... Barbara With. We begin our talk looking at her journey becoming a guide, author, and the beginnings of the 'Psychic Sorority'.. Then we focus on her groundbreaking book 'Conflict REVOLUTION®️ & The New Operating System' - and how it's story is the direct result of her experiences with channeled information from Angels, Albert Einstein, and more!Barbara With also shares the wisdom and insights that have made her book a transformative guide for managing conflicts. As we talk together, we explore the profound notion that conflict, when approached with consciousness and empathy, can lead to evolution and growth.Our talk unravels the essence of Conflict REVOLUTION®️, emphasizing the power of shifting perspectives and embracing conflict as a catalyst for positive change, and gateways to deeper understanding. Drop In!www.barbarawith.com, www.synergyalliance.llcBarbara With Bio:Barbara With is an international peace activist, award-winning author/publisher, psychic channel, composer and performer, workshop facilitator, and inspirational speaker. She is the co-founder of Conflict REVOLUTION®️, a revolutionary way to resolve conflicts of the psyche based on her work channeling Albert Einstein. She has authored six books on metaphysics. Barbara teaches and trains Conflict REVOLUTION®️ in the classroom and on ZOOM, and lectures on her Einstein’s Unified Field Theory, Maps of Human Consciousness and the Science of Compassion.
159. Episode 159 - The Philosopher's Stone & The Alchemical Search for the Unified Field w/ Dr. Richard Kretz01:24:14In this episode, I talk to esotericist and author.. Dr. Richard Kretz. Richard wrote an incredible book, 'The Alchemical Search for the Unified Field: Pythagorean, Hermetic, and Shamanic Journeys into Invisible and Ethereal Realms' which details and breaks down the foundational structure of the Philosopher's Stone, and what it's true meaning is.. We also discuss how shamanism should be incorporated into the concept of true mystical knowledge, and how each of the three sections of his book are structured to help you achieve that higher level of understanding. Richard and I then discuss connecting with his shamanic guide, and his life as a Freemason... Drop In!www.stonedtemplar.comR.E.Kretz Bio:R. E. Kretz has worked in the telecommunications and IT industries. In the 1970s he studied transcendental meditation under Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and later spent three years with a Native American shaman. He was raised to the degree of a Master Mason and has served as Master of a Lodge as well as holding many leadership roles within the Knights Templar. He lives in Church Hill, Tennessee.
158. Episode 158 - Midnight, On Earth 3rd Anniversary Celebration w/ Brynn Anderson01:51:21In this episode, we celebrate the third anniversary of this amazing podcast! Happy Birthday to Midnight, On Earth!! Longtime guest co-host Brynn Anderson and I, reflect on the complete episode list up until this point.. We look back at the guests, the lectures, and everything we have learned throughout the last three years.. As we work our way through the list, I share personal anecdotes related to each guest which includes powerful information that did not make the final cut! If you love this podcast as much as Brynn and I do.. Drop In and take the ride!
157. Episode 157 - Magic and The Astral Dimension w/ Manly P. Hall01:47:21In this episode, Brynn Anderson and I listen to another powerful lecture by the legendary... Manly P. Hall.. This time Manly takes a deep dive into Magic and how it functions within the astral and physical dimensions. He also talks about the historical relationship between Magic and humanity, going all the back to the original discovery of these energy fields. An incredible lecture that contains several fragments of deep knowledge that you will find no where else. Drop In!www.prs.orgManly P. Hall Bio:Manly P. Hall (1901-1990) founded the Philosophical Research Society in 1934, a non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of useful knowledge in the fields of philosophy, comparative religion and psychology. In his long career, spanning more than 70 years of dynamic public activity, Mr. Hall delivered over 8000 lectures in the United States and abroad, authored over 150 books and essays, and wrote countless magazine articles.Many of Mr. Hall's lectures have been transcribed and are available as pamphlets; others were taped live, and the audio recordings are available on CD's as well. He is perhaps best known for his 1928 classic, "The Secret Teachings of All Ages," an encyclopedia of the world's wisdom traditions and symbolic disciplines.Today, younger generations are re-discovering the works and words of Manly Hall, finding that the material he put forth so many years ago is still relevant and useful today. Mr. Hall's hope for humanity was to learn from the greatest minds of all times so that we may solve current problems - both in society and in the individual - today.
156. Episode 156 - Consciousness Expanding Breathing Techniques w/ Scott Prentice01:09:50In this episode, I speak with Breathwork Coach and Workshop leader.. Scott Prentice. Scott has conducted workshops around the world teaching people the power of breathwork, the ability to use controlled breath to activate higher states of awareness. Scott talks about his personal method of breathwork; which is a fusion of the Wim Hoff, Holotropic, and Box Breathing methods. We then talk about the incredible psychedelic experiences he and others have experienced with this unique method. Activate your highest consciousness through breathing! Drop In!www.soulquest.netScott Prentice Bio:Scott Prentice is a passionate creative artist and soul connecting healer who has traveled the world seeking personal growth. Through his experiences, he has gained insight into self-empowerment, love, acceptance, and gratitude. These skills have enabled him to make meaningful contributions to the lives of others, and he continues to strive for personal growth and spiritual development.