Midnight, On Earth
Episode 135 - The Pull to God w/ Ram Dass
In this episode, Brynn Anderson and I listen to a rare and powerful lecture from the spiritual teacher.. Ram Dass.. In this lecture called, 'The Pull to God', Ram Dass talks about the motivations that bring a spiritual essence into form again and again, the various games we play throughout our existence, and why we take on the roles we do in life.. He also discusses our relationship with the divine, and gives us a behind the scenes look at the nature of reality itself... This amazing lecture was recorded in Gainesville, FL, 11/27/75.. Drop In!
Ram Dass Bio:
Ram Dass also known as Baba Ram Dass, was an American spiritual teacher, guru of modern yoga, psychologist, and author. His best-selling 1971 book, Be Here Now, which has been described by multiple reviewers as "seminal", has sold two million copies and helped popularize Eastern spirituality and yoga with the baby boomer generation in the West. He authored or co-authored twelve more books on spirituality over the next four decades, including Grist for the Mill (1977), How Can I Help? (1985), and Polishing the Mirror (2013).
Dass was personally and professionally associated with Timothy Leary at Harvard University in the early 1960s.
In 1967, Alpert traveled to India and became a disciple of Hindu guru Neem Karoli Baba who gave him the name Ram Dass, meaning "Servant of Ram". In the coming years, he founded the charitable organizations Seva Foundation and Hanuman Foundation. He traveled extensively giving talks and retreats and holding fundraisers for charitable causes in the 1970s, 80s, and 90s. In 1997, he had a stroke which left him with paralysis and expressive aphasia. He eventually grew to interpret this event as an act of grace, learning to speak again and continuing to teach and author books. After becoming seriously ill during a trip to India in 2004, he gave up traveling and moved to Maui, Hawaii, where he hosted annual retreats with other spiritual teachers until his death.
148. Episode 148 - Beyond The News - June 202301:20:57In this episode, we take another dive into current human culture and explore...the news! Brynn Anderson and I take a look at some of the strange, wild, and unreal stories that have popped up on Earth's news feed recently. This episode features a look at the neuralink, self-aware chat bots, NASA's UFO Conference, bear meat vending machines and more!... As we share these stories with you, we discuss some of their finer points..Listen In!Brynn Anderson Bio:Life long lover of all things nature, Brynn Anderson has been studying herbs for over 27 years...Her natural mindset has led her to a life of herbology, and a life of teaching. She operates the company 'Vital Force Herbs' an organic herbalism company based in Portland, OR.All the products Brynn creates are made with ingredients grown in her own organic garden.Brynn's service is rooted in providing an outlet for the plant spirit to assist all life on Earth.www.vitalforceherbs.com
147. Episode 147 - The Collective Unconscious, Persona, and Self w/ Carl Jung01:26:33In this episode, Brynn Anderson and I listen to a very rare recording from one of the most influential humans of the modern age...Carl Jung. Considered to be the father of modern psychology, Dr. Jung brought many of the most popular concepts related to psychology into the collective consciousness. He gave us a new awareness that strengthened the understanding of ourselves, and so much more.. An incredible interview taking place in 1957 in Switzerland.. Drop In!Carl Jung Bio:Carl Jung (1875 - 1961) was an early 20th century psychotherapist and psychiatrist who created the field of analytical psychology. He is widely considered one of the most important figures in the history of psychology. Carl Gustav Jung was born in Switzerland in 1875 to Emilie Preiswerk and Paul Jung, a pastor. Because of his father’s faith, Jung developed a keen interest in religious history, but he settled on the study of medicine at the University of Basel. After he completed his medical degree, Jung joined the staff at Burghoelzli Clinic in Zurich, Switzerland as an intern to Eugen Bleuler, where he explored the unconscious mind and its related complexes. He also traveled to Paris to study under Pierre Janet in 1902. In 1905, Jung was appointed to the faculty at the University of Zurich where he worked until 1913.Jung married Emma Rauschenbach in 1903. The couple had five children and remained married until Emma's death in 1955, although Jung's extramarital affairs were extensive. Jung died in Switzerland in 1961. Jung sent a copy of his book Studies in Word Association to Sigmund Freud in 1906, and Freud reciprocated by inviting Jung to visit Vienna. Their friendship lasted until 1913, at which time they parted ways due to a difference in academic opinion. Jung agreed with Freud’s theory of the unconscious, but Jung also believed in the existence of a deeper collective unconscious and representative archetypes. Freud openly criticized Jung's theories, and this fundamental difference caused their friendship and psychological views to diverge. Jung traveled throughout the world to teach and influence others with his psychoanalytical theories. He published many books relating to psychology, and others that seemed outside the realm science, including Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies, which examined and dissected the psychological significance of UFO sightings. Jung’s work embodied his belief that each person has a life purpose that is based in a spiritual self. Through his eastern, western, and mythological studies, Jung developed a theory of transformation called individuation that he explored in Psychology and Alchemy, a book in which he detailed the relationship of alchemies in the psychoanalytical process.
146. Episode 146 - The Power of Your Spoken Word w/ Louise Hay01:22:10In this episode, Brynn Anderson and I listen to an amazing lecture from the legendary author and speaker... Louise Hay. Louise Hay dedicated her life to helping people understand how to heal, and also tap into higher thinking. The lecture focuses on the power of words, and how what words we feed ourselves shape the reality that we live in. She also talks about affirmations, and their immense healing power. A true legend.. Drop In!www.louisehay.comLouise Hay Bio:Louise L. Hay, the author of the international bestseller You Can Heal Your Life, is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 50 million books sold worldwide. For more than 30 years, she has helped people throughout the world discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing. She has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and many other TV and radio programs both in the U.S. and abroad.
145. Episode 145 - Exploring the American Metaphysical Religion w/ Ronnie Pontiac02:01:00In the episode I speak with renowned lecturer, musician, and author... Ronnie Pontiac. Ronnie and I discuss his astounding new book, "American Metaphysical Religion: Esoteric and Mystical Traditions of the New World" a massive tome detailing the metaphysical, esoteric, and spiritual explorations within American history.Ronnie also shares information about his time with the legendary Manly P. Hall, with whom he studied under for seven years, and a detailed account of the situations surrounding Manly's untimely death. An incredible episode! Drop In!Ronnie Pontiac Bio:Ronnie Pontiac worked as Manly P. Hall’s research assistant, screener, and designated substitute lecturer for seven years. He has produced award-winning documentaries, and has written for Invisible College Magazine, Newtopia, Metapsychosis, Occult of Personality, and the original Reality Sandwich. In addition, he plays guitar for the experimental rock band Lucid Nation.
144. Episode 144 - Our Secret Powers and Their Dangers w/ Manly P. Hall02:26:35In this episode myself and guest co-hosts Brynn Anderson and Evan Burton from the band Indubious, listen to a lecture from the legendary...Manly P. Hall. Join us as we listen to this rare lecture about the various super abilities we have as humans, and how we should be cautious in how we exercise them.. Manly also talks about the power of prayer, and how using this power for entirely selfish gain is black magic.. He also discuss various spiritual pitfalls and how to avoid them.. We listen together and take notes, then reconvene at the end to share our thoughts and insights. Drop In!www.indubiousmusic.com, www.prs.orgManly P. Hall Bio:Manly P. Hall (1901-1990) founded the Philosophical Research Society in 1934, a non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of useful knowledge in the fields of philosophy, comparative religion and psychology. In his long career, spanning more than 70 years of dynamic public activity, Mr. Hall delivered over 8000 lectures in the United States and abroad, authored over 150 books and essays, and wrote countless magazine articles.Many of Mr. Hall's lectures have been transcribed and are available as pamphlets; others were taped live, and the audio recordings are available on CD's as well. He is perhaps best known for his 1928 classic, "The Secret Teachings of All Ages," an encyclopedia of the world's wisdom traditions and symbolic disciplines.Today, younger generations are re-discovering the works and words of Manly Hall, finding that the material he put forth so many years ago is still relevant and useful today. Mr. Hall's hope for humanity was to learn from the greatest minds of all times so that we may solve current problems - both in society and in the individual - today.
143. Episode 143 - The Sedona Method & The Power of Letting Go w/ Hale Dwoskin01:20:59In this episode, I speak with world-renowned Author and Teacher... Hale Dwoskin. Hale and I discuss his legendary book 'The Sedona Method' which details an incredible process on how to let go of the various things that we hold on to, that are holding us back. We also discuss how the Sedona Method was developed and it's history with creator Lester Levenson. From there, Hale and I conduct an exercise from The Sedona Method that highlights it's beautiful simplicity.. Drop In!www.sedona.comHale Dwoskin Bio:Hale Dwoskin is the New York Times best-selling author of The Sedona Method, and is featured in the movie, Letting Go. He is the founder of Sedona Training Associates, an organization that teaches courses based on the emotional releasing techniques inspired by his mentor, Lester Levenson. Hale is an international speaker and featured faculty member at Esalen and the Omega Institute. He is also one of the 24 featured teachers of the book and movie phenomenon, The Secret, as well as a founding member of The Transformational Leadership Council. For over three decades, he has regularly been teaching The Sedona Method to individuals and corporations throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, and has been leading coach trainings and advanced retreats since the early 1990s. He is also the co-author with Lester Levenson of Happiness Is Free: And It’s Easier Than You Think! (a five-book series).Sedona Training Associates is an educational training organization that was created to continue fulfilling Levenson’s wish to share the practical and powerful methods he discovered for removing an individual’s personal blocks to abundance, health, happiness, and success. Many thousands of people from all walks of life worldwide have benefited from this work during the almost three-decade history of the Sedona Method Course. Sedona Training Associates currently offers seminars throughout the US, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, Eastern and Western Europe, and Japan. It also publishes audio programs that are distributed worldwide. In addition, the organization publishes a quarterly newsletter called Release.
142. Episode 142 - Ancestral Spirit Guides & Preparation for Death w/ Salicrow01:27:06In this episode, I speak with Author, Medium, and Death Dula... Salicrow. Salicrow enlightens us on her journey awakening to her abilities, and then developing them over time. She also discusses how our ancestors are our spirit guides, and ways we can connect with our 'Beloved Dead'. Salicrow also breaks down what happens to humans during their time of transitioning, and how what we perceive as Angels might not be what we think.. An incredible discussion... Drop In!www.salicrow.comSalicrow Bio:Salicrow is a natural psychic medium who has been aware of her gifts since childhood. For over thirty years she has worked as a seer, using the tarot and runes as her tools. With her ability to divine the future and revisit the past, she advises her clients with compassion and a straightforward approach. As a medium, she helps people to connect with their beloved dead, family, friends, and loved ones who have passed, as well as make connections with the guiding spirits who watch over them.As an intuitive healer, Salicrow is dedicated to helping the beings of our planet and the Earth itself. She is a reiki master in six schools of reiki, a sound healer, druid, and a practitioner of Rune Valdr and Seithr. Salicrow is the author of 'Jump Girl' , 'The Path of Elemental Withcraft' , and now 'Spirit Speaker' Salicrow lives in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont with her husband of twenty-six years. Her children, grandchildren, and community are a big part of her life. She is a deep lover of sacred travel and has been known to go on adventures, near and far, where she can most likely be found doing healing work on the spirits of the land and on the land itself.
141. Episode 141 - Beyond The News - April 202301:31:41In this episode, we take another dive into current human culture and explore...the news! Brynn Anderson and I take a look at some of the strange, wild, and unreal stories that have popped up on Earth's news feed recently. This episode features a look at the alien phenomena, lab grown meat, legalized psychedelics and more!... As we share these stories with you, we discuss some of their finer points..Listen In!Brynn Anderson Bio:Life long lover of all things nature, Brynn Anderson has been studying herbs for over 27 years...Her natural mindset has led her to a life of herbology, and a life of teaching. She operates the company 'Vital Force Herbs' an organic herbalism company based in Portland, OR.All the products Brynn creates are made with ingredients grown in her own organic garden.Brynn's service is rooted in providing an outlet for the plant spirit to assist all life on Earth.www.vitalforceherbs.com
140. Episode 140 - UFO Hotspots & Extraterrestrial Contact w/ Craig Campobasso01:30:12In this episode I speak with Author, Casting Director and Award-Winning Filmmaker....Craig Campobasso.. Craig and I have a conversation about his two most recent books; 'The UFO Hotspot Compendium' and 'The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac'; the first details the best places for alien activity and the other being a comprehensive manual to the various races that have interacted with planet Earth. We also talk about his own contact experiences including his long relationship with Thyron, a Pleiadean emissary helping with humanities ascension, and the books Craig has channeled from him... Drop In!www.strangeratthepentagon.comwww.autobiographyofanet.comCraig Campobasso Bio:Craig Campobasso is an author, casting director, and award-winning filmmaker.Fresh out of high school, California native Craig Campobasso found himself working behind the scenes for four years on Frank Herbert’s Dune. The father and daughter producing team, Dino and Raffaella De Laurentiis, and director David Lynch, were Craig’s mentors into the business of filmmaking. After he apprenticed as a casting associate on Steven Spielberg’s Amazing Stories, Raffaella later hired him to be casting director for the popular Christmas movie Prancer, starring Sam Elliott. Emmy-nominated for casting David E. Kelly’s Picket Fences, Craig has been casting for more than three decades and is an acting coach in the Los Angeles area. Craig’s passion is to write stories that provoke the reader to think, to raise their consciousness, to expand their mind about Creation, while still entertaining in the Hollywood tradition. Craig directed, wrote and produced the short film Stranger at the Pentagon, which was adapted from the popular UFO book authored by the late Dr. Frank E. Stranges. After production, the short film collected accolades. In September 2014, it won Best Sci-Fi film at the Burbank International Film Festival, selling out all 275 seats—a first for the festival. In 2015, it won a Remi Award at the Worldfest Houston International Film Festival for Best Sci-Fi Short. Craig has appeared on many radio shows, including Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. He has also been a guest on the Open Minds talk show, with Regina Meredith; and two episodes of Beyond Belief, hosted by George Noory on www.Gaia.com. Craig has also appeared on The History Channel’s Ancient Aliens, where Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is the main Ancient Astronaut theorist. Personalized and autographed copies of Craig's four book Sci-Fi series “The Autobiography of an ExtraTerrestrial Saga" at this link: https://www.autobiographyofanet.com/booksThey are also avail on Amazon and on Audiobook.