Midnight, On Earth
Episode 132 - Synchronicity & The 13 Moon Calendar w/ Jacob Wyatt
In this episode, we welcome back to the show, Jacob Wyatt - Director of the 'Foundation for the Law of Time'. Jacob and I discuss the natural timing of synchronicity, and how we as humans are living in an artificial time structure. We also remind people what the law of time is, and how it relates to the 13 moon calendar. Then, we discuss how modern world events are perceived through that lens of the law of time, and the true universal time.. Drop In!
Jacob Wyatt Bio:
Jacob Wyatt is Director of Communications for the Foundation for the Law of Time. He is a teacher of the 13 Moons, and all facets of the Law of Time, having shared his knowledge over the last 17 years with thousands of people around the world. Having studied directly with the Founder of the Foundation for the Law of Time, Jose Arguelles, Jacob has also served as his trusted personal assistant since 2003 and now works directly with Stephanie South. Jacob is the chief creator of the annual Star Traveler’s 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, has created countless graphics for Law of Time Publications, written more than 60 essays via his 13 Moon Calendar Essentials newsletter, and created an online 13 Moon Calendar video course. www.lawoftime.org | www.newtimecourse.com
View all episodes
186. Episode 186 - Understanding Empaths & Empath Evolution w/ Michelle Howe01:25:34In this episode I talk with teacher, leader, and founder of 'Empath Evolution'...Michelle Howe. As we begin, Michelle and I talk about her story understanding and developing her gifts as an empath, and then take the deep dive into what an Empath really is. We then talk about how the Empath's awakening unfolds; first being able to identify that you are feeling someone else's feelings, and then how to control that gift. Michelle continues as we talk about how she took being an Empath even further by developing a curriculum to help other Empaths in the world, teaching them how to function and utilize their empathic understandings.. We also talk about shielding techniques, empathic star seeds, energy vampires, and more! A super fun, incredible conversation.. Drop In!www.empathevolution.comMichelle Howe Bio:Michelle J. Howe mentors and empowers "empathic" leaders. She is the founder of Empath Evolution and the curator of The Empath Evolution Community for individuals who are Highly Sensitive Feelers, Healers, and Empaths. Michelle is a powerful channel of high-vibrational healing energies who is on a mission to awaken your sense of inner connection and to deepen the trust you have in your own natural gifts and intuition. She's passionate about helping you navigate beyond the negativity, trauma, mood swings, and anxiety that often accompany a Spiritual awakening. As a highly attuned Empath, certified Reiki Master, Integrated Energy Therapist, Soul Detective Practitioner and Metatronic Healer, Michelle's private practice, empowerment workshops, online programs, and specialized events guide you along an EXPANSION TO JOY - to achieve greater success at home, at work, and in relationships.
185. Episode 185 - The Tao & The Wisdom of the Tao w/ Gregory Ripley01:10:15In this episode I welcome author of the recent book, 'The Hundred Remedies of the Tao: Spiritual Wisdom for Interesting Times'...Gregory Ripley. Greg and I discuss this incredible release which examines the little-known 6th-century Taoist text called the Bai Yao Lu (Statutes of the Hundred Remedies). Gregory explains how the text was created as a practical guide to what enlightened behavior looks like—with each of the 100 spiritual remedies just as relevant today as they were 1500 years ago. We also talk about Greg's process of translating this text for English readers from the original language, and why he added commentary to each section.. As we continue through this amazing discussion, we take a deep dive into the concept and meaning of the Tao.. Drop in!www.gregoryripley.comGregory Ripley Bio:Gregory Ripley (Li Guan, 理觀) is a Taoist Priest in the 22nd generation of the Quanzhen Longmen tradition as well as a Nature and Forest Therapy Guide. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Asian studies from the University of Tennessee and a master’s degree in acupuncture from Northwestern Health Sciences University. The author of Tao of Sustainability and Voice of the Elders, he lives in Golden Valley, Minnesota
184. Episode 184 - The Magic of Herbs and Natural Medicine in the 21st Century w/ Brigitte Mars01:15:31In this episode, guest co-host Brynn Anderson and I talk to the author, activist, and legendary herbalist... Brigitte Mars. Brigitte has an over 60 year career as an herbalist and plant specialist, and was one of the pioneers of modern herbalism. An absolute legend.. We start by talking about her early life, then we dive into the re-release of her incredible book, 'Natural Remedies for Mental and Emotional Health: Holistic Methods and Techniques for a Happy and Healthy Mind', which details the many natural remedies for the ailments humanity may be currently facing.. As we continue we talk about; the nature of how herbs heal, the mission of herbs, the many modes of healing, the value of western medicine, the history of natural medicine, exoplanetary herbs, psychedelic legalization, and so much more.. An amazing episode, drop in!www.brigittemars.comBrigitte Mars Bio:Brigitte Mars, A.H.G., is an herbalist and nutritional expert for more than sixtyyears, is a founding member of the American Herbalists Guild and teaches herbal medicine at NaropaUniversity. An international lecturer, she is the author of several books, including Addiction-FreeNaturally, and the creator of an app, iPlant. She lives in Boulder, Colorado.
183. Episode 183 - Beyond The News - February 202402:05:53In this episode, we take another dive into current human culture and explore...the news! Brynn Anderson and I take a look at some of the strange, wild, and unreal stories that have popped up on Earth's news feed recently. This episode features; the Tesla robot attack, AI restaurants, the latest moon landing, 10ft tall aliens in Miami, brain chips, time crystals and more!...As we share these stories with you, we discuss some of their finer points..Listen In!Brynn Anderson Bio:Life long lover of all things nature, Brynn Anderson has been studying herbs for over 27 years...Her natural mindset has led her to a life of herbology, and a life of teaching. She operates the company 'Vital Force Herbs' an organic herbalism company based in Portland, OR.All the products Brynn creates are made with ingredients grown in her own organic garden.Brynn's service is rooted in providing an outlet for the plant spirit to assist all life on Earth.www.vitalforceherbs.com
182. Episode 182 - Life on the Front Lines of the Astral War & The Downfall of the Cabal w/ Alobar Jones01:15:37In this episode I speak with Psychic, Teacher, Exorcist, and Astral Traveler...Alobar Jones. Alobar and I take a wild ride through his unreal experiences as both an astral traveler, and leader of the 'Astral Projection Strike Force' - A worldwide group of seasoned astral travelers who use their abilities to fight the anti-human cabal within that dimension; having devastating effects in the real world.. We flow seamlessly between many topics such as - understanding magic as a technology, the motivations of black magic, channeling, the hidden history of humanity, the faked moon landing, exorcism, the true meaning of wizards, and more!! A fantastic roller coaster journey!! Drop in!www.alobarjones.comAlobar Jones Bio:Alobar Jones has been an avid astral projector for the last 15 years. He feels with his experience, he has re-invented the art of exorcism. A deep form of shadow work and has impacts in severe mental health issues.For fun Alobar manages groups of astral projectors who fly against the cabal and their non-physical allies. His YouTube channel chronicles his adventures.
181. Episode 181 - 2024 Predictions w/ Psychic & Medium - Natalie Lucia Anderson01:38:23In this episode I speak with Psychic, Medium, and Animal Communicator... Natalie Lucia Anderson. Natalie and I talk about her previous appearance on this show and analyze the incredible predictions she made for 2023. We then take a dive into predictions for 2024! Natalie shares with us her predictions for 2024, and all that may be in store for our planet.. Listen In!www.natalieluciamedium.comNatalie Lucia Anderson Bio:Natalie Lucia is a Certified and Advanced Psychic Medium, residing in Suffern, NY. She is certified through the "Lisa Williams International School of Spiritual Development."Natalie enjoys her time with her family, including her lovable dogs and cats. Yes, you cannot leave her home without some type of animal hair as a parting gift!Natalie loves to laugh and smile as much as possible as she believes that laughter truly is the best medicine.When spending time with Natalie you will see how she truly finds spirituality and mediumship an honor and vocation. Her goal is to help those experiencing grief and loss, to find happiness and laughter again.Why did Natalie choose mediumship? While she believes that anyone can tune into the spirit world, she says that through life experiences, loss, tragedy, and miracles, she could no longer deny what she was experiencing. At a point in Natalie's life, she was so riddled with grief that she just couldn't make sense of anything. Over time, she realized that she was seeing things, hearing things, and just knowing things. With this, she took her first mediumship course. After, her teacher told her she has so much faith in her and in her ability so she put it out there that now she needed a mentor. Not only did she find her first mentor, not her last, but she found her extended family. With that said, her soul purpose is to give you the gift of knowing there is so more to life than just living.
180. Episode 180 - Death Nesting & The Death Doula Experience w/ Anne-Marie Keppel01:27:02In this episode I speak with Anne-Marie Keppel, Death Doula and author of the recent book...'Death Nesting: The Heart Centered Practices of a Death Doula'. This incredible book details how we can change the paradigm around death and showcases various ways to prepare for an experience we will all face.It also shows how anyone can mindfully care for the dying, whether at home, in hospice, or in the ICU. Anne-Marie presents practices for emotional soothing and anxiety relief, techniques to physically care for the dying, and ceremonial and energetic boundary guidelines for nourishing and healing on a spirit level. As we discuss the book, she shares some of her personal experiences as a Death Doula and what she learned from them. We also discuss mediumship, her non-profit Village Deathcare, DMT, and more! Drop in!www.annemariekeppel.com , www.stardustmeadow.comAnne-Marie Keppel Bio:Anne-Marie Keppel is a death doula educator and founder of the nonprofit Village Deathcare. A nurse assistant, Reiki Master, and lifelong meditator, she guides individuals transitioning out of life and assists families with the end-of-life journey. Experienced in home funerals, green burials, and psychedelic-assisted therapy, her work as a death doula has been published nationally in the Washington Times, on USNews.com, and in PULP Magazine. She won an Independent Publisher “IPPY” award in 2020. Anne-Marie delights in the joy of living with her family in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont.
179. Episode 179 - Therapeutic MDMA & The New Era of Psychedelics w/ Jonathan Robinson01:11:08In this episode, I welcome back previous guest and author...Jonathan Robinson. Jonathan breaks down some of the key aspects of his latest book 'Ecstasy as Medicine: How MDMA therapy Can Help You Overcome Trauma, Anxiety, and Depression...and Feel More Love'. This amazing book outlines the story of MDMA itself and the upcoming MDMA therapeutic revolution -as MDMA becomes federally legal for medical prescription in 2024. We also talk about some of the effects, case studies, and testimonials about how this compound has created, for many people, radical healing. As the show continues, we dive into Jonathan's 40 year history with MDMA, and how his MDMA therapy training and patient program works.. An incredible episode, with an incredible human being.. Drop In!www.xtcasmedicine.comJonathan Robinson Bio:Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, multiple-time best-selling author, and professional speaker from Northern California. His practical methods have reached over 250 million people worldwide, and his work has been translated into over 46 languages. Articles about Jonathan have been in USA TODAY, Newsweek, and the Los Angeles Times, as well as dozens of other publications. In addition, Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, and other national TV talk shows. He's spent over 35 years studying the most practical and powerful methods for personal and professional development.Mr. Robinson’s first book, “The Experience of God,” includes interviews with such notable people as the late Mother Teresa, the Dalai Lama, Deepak Chopra, Louise L. Hay, and over 30 other well-known seekers. Jonathan’s second book, “Life’s Big Questions,” became a New York Times bestseller, as did his book “Communication Miracles for Couples.” Mr. Robinson’s other books include: Instant Insight; Real Wealth; Shortcuts to Bliss; Shortcuts to Success; The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Awakening Your Spirituality; Find Happiness Now; Conversations With Dog; and The Little Book of Big Questions.Mr. Robinson has entertained Fortune 500 companies and is a host of the podcast show Awareness Explorers. He is known for providing his audiences with immediately useful and powerful information, presented in an entertaining and motivating manner. For more, visit https://www.theenlightenmentproject.net.
178. Episode 178 - Our Ecstatic Playground & Earth's Activation w/ Allison Holley01:29:56In this episode, I speak with Andromedan Starseed, Workshop Leader, Life Coach and Author... Allison Holley. Allison and I discuss her recently released book, 'Ecstatic Playground: Creating As Gods and Masters on the Playground of Life'.. This incredible book talks about the different ways we can understand and unlock our divine creative power, and manifest things with the playground of reality. We also take a deep dive on various topics including; talking about humanities' awakening process and how this understanding can help shape what is to come, our DNA activation to 18 strands and beyond, Allison's unique take on shadow work, 6D consciousness, and more! Drop in for an amazing experience.www.allisonholley.comAllison Holley Bio:Allison Holley is a conscious channel, bringing forward the energies of divine love and unconditional joy for this beautiful time of awakening. She serves others through her guidance in discovering their life purpose, developing intuition, and knowing ecstatic states of being through various practices. Her life’s mission is to activate others into their highest expression of self: radiant, ecstatic creators.