Midnight, On Earth
Episode 095 - The Secret Power & The Christ Consciousness w/ Neville Goddard
In this episode Brynn Anderson and I dive into an incredible lecture from the late, great...Neville Goddard. Neville was a legendary lecturer, and original prosperity consciousness teacher in the vein of Manly P. Hall and Napoleon Hill. Neville's lecture focuses on what the power of manifestation truly is, and connects it to the great power of the 'Christ Consciousness'.. As we listen to this lecture Brynn and I discuss its main points.. Drop In!
Neville Goddard Bio:
Neville Lancelot Goddard (1905-1972) was a prophet, profoundly influential teacher, and author. He did not associate himself as a metaphysician, with any ‘ism’ or ‘New Thought’ teaching as commonly advertised by these collective groups. Goddard was sent to illustrate the teachings of psychological truth intended in the Biblical teachings, and restore awareness of meaning to what the ancients intended to tell the world.
Neville Goddard was born on 19 February 1905 in St. Michael, Barbados in the British West Indies, to Joseph Nathaniel Goddard, a merchant, and Wilhelmina Nee Hinkinson. Neville was the fourth child in a family of nine boys and one girl.
In 1922 he came to the United States on board the S.S. Vasari to study drama at the age of seventeen. He became a dancer, and during this time he married his first wife, and they had a son together, named Joseph Neville Goddard. While touring with his dance company in England he developed an interest in metaphysics after striking up a conversation with a Scotsman who lent him a series of books on the powers of the mind. Upon his return to New York he gave up the entertainment industry to devote his full attention to the study of spiritual and mystical matters.
After traveling extensively throughout the United States, Neville eventually made his home in Los Angeles where, in the 1950s, he gave a series of talks on television and radio, and for many years lectured regularly to capacity audiences at the Wilshire Ebell Theater. In the 1960s and early 1970s, he confined most of his lectures to Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco.
In his early lectures and books Neville dealt solely with what he called The Law, the technique of creating one’s physical reality through imagining. It is this portion of his expression that most closely accords with the teachings of the New Thought movement. In describing The Law, Neville related how he made a sea voyage from New York to see his family in Barbados during the Depression, without any money of his own.
He related how, by the use of imaginal power, he was honorably discharged from military service to continue his lectures during World War II. He gave his audiences in San Francisco in the 1950s and 1960s accounts of how others had made use of The Law. He discussed it on television in the Los Angeles area, saying, “Learn how to use your imaginal power, lovingly, on behalf of others, for Man is moving into a world where everything is subject to his imaginal power.
Neville Goddard died at the age of 67 on October 1, 1972, in Los Angeles.
149. Episode 149 - Maximum Medicine & The Shamanic-Western Medicine Connection w/ Dr. Sharon Martin01:06:19In this episode, I speak to Dr. Sharon Martin about her incredible new book: 'Maximize Your Healing Power - Shamanic Healing Techniques to Overcome Your Health Challenges'. This book bridges the gap between western medicine and shamanic medicine, as she is both a practicing Doctor and a trained Shaman. It describes for the western mind, some of the shamanic techniques for healing used by cultures around the world. Listen in as we talk about some of the concepts found in this amazing manual for using ancient knowledge to heal yourself..www.drsharonmartin.comDr. Sharon Martin Bio:Sharon E. Martin, M.D., Ph.D., graduated from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and is a board-certified physician of Internal Medicine with a doctorate in physiology. She is a graduate of the Healing the Light Body curriculum of the Four Winds Society and the host of two radio shows, Maximum Medicine and Sacred Magic, aired on the Transformation Talk Radio network.Dr. Sharon Martin's first loves were and are the creatures of our Earth – two-legged, four-legged, finned and furred. Dr. Sharon’s schooling began in traditional ways – graduate degree in Physiology, medical degree in Internal Medicine. She grew to understand that we are at a choice point in our evolution as humans. She then began studying alternative healing, energy medicine, and esoteric.As a physician and shamanic healer, Dr. Sharon Martin offers a unique ability to guide you through these challenges. She blends the worlds of traditional Western medicine with the mystical ancient teachings. With this holistic approach, we can look beyond what appears to be significant limitations to shift your destiny and call in a more vibrant life. Your work with Sharon can unlock the challenges facing you, and to find ways to move forward.Currently, a doctor at a rural health clinic, she lives in Hustontown, Pennsylvania
148. Episode 148 - Beyond The News - June 202301:20:57In this episode, we take another dive into current human culture and explore...the news! Brynn Anderson and I take a look at some of the strange, wild, and unreal stories that have popped up on Earth's news feed recently. This episode features a look at the neuralink, self-aware chat bots, NASA's UFO Conference, bear meat vending machines and more!... As we share these stories with you, we discuss some of their finer points..Listen In!Brynn Anderson Bio:Life long lover of all things nature, Brynn Anderson has been studying herbs for over 27 years...Her natural mindset has led her to a life of herbology, and a life of teaching. She operates the company 'Vital Force Herbs' an organic herbalism company based in Portland, OR.All the products Brynn creates are made with ingredients grown in her own organic garden.Brynn's service is rooted in providing an outlet for the plant spirit to assist all life on Earth.www.vitalforceherbs.com
147. Episode 147 - The Collective Unconscious, Persona, and Self w/ Carl Jung01:26:33In this episode, Brynn Anderson and I listen to a very rare recording from one of the most influential humans of the modern age...Carl Jung. Considered to be the father of modern psychology, Dr. Jung brought many of the most popular concepts related to psychology into the collective consciousness. He gave us a new awareness that strengthened the understanding of ourselves, and so much more.. An incredible interview taking place in 1957 in Switzerland.. Drop In!Carl Jung Bio:Carl Jung (1875 - 1961) was an early 20th century psychotherapist and psychiatrist who created the field of analytical psychology. He is widely considered one of the most important figures in the history of psychology. Carl Gustav Jung was born in Switzerland in 1875 to Emilie Preiswerk and Paul Jung, a pastor. Because of his father’s faith, Jung developed a keen interest in religious history, but he settled on the study of medicine at the University of Basel. After he completed his medical degree, Jung joined the staff at Burghoelzli Clinic in Zurich, Switzerland as an intern to Eugen Bleuler, where he explored the unconscious mind and its related complexes. He also traveled to Paris to study under Pierre Janet in 1902. In 1905, Jung was appointed to the faculty at the University of Zurich where he worked until 1913.Jung married Emma Rauschenbach in 1903. The couple had five children and remained married until Emma's death in 1955, although Jung's extramarital affairs were extensive. Jung died in Switzerland in 1961. Jung sent a copy of his book Studies in Word Association to Sigmund Freud in 1906, and Freud reciprocated by inviting Jung to visit Vienna. Their friendship lasted until 1913, at which time they parted ways due to a difference in academic opinion. Jung agreed with Freud’s theory of the unconscious, but Jung also believed in the existence of a deeper collective unconscious and representative archetypes. Freud openly criticized Jung's theories, and this fundamental difference caused their friendship and psychological views to diverge. Jung traveled throughout the world to teach and influence others with his psychoanalytical theories. He published many books relating to psychology, and others that seemed outside the realm science, including Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies, which examined and dissected the psychological significance of UFO sightings. Jung’s work embodied his belief that each person has a life purpose that is based in a spiritual self. Through his eastern, western, and mythological studies, Jung developed a theory of transformation called individuation that he explored in Psychology and Alchemy, a book in which he detailed the relationship of alchemies in the psychoanalytical process.
146. Episode 146 - The Power of Your Spoken Word w/ Louise Hay01:22:10In this episode, Brynn Anderson and I listen to an amazing lecture from the legendary author and speaker... Louise Hay. Louise Hay dedicated her life to helping people understand how to heal, and also tap into higher thinking. The lecture focuses on the power of words, and how what words we feed ourselves shape the reality that we live in. She also talks about affirmations, and their immense healing power. A true legend.. Drop In!www.louisehay.comLouise Hay Bio:Louise L. Hay, the author of the international bestseller You Can Heal Your Life, is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 50 million books sold worldwide. For more than 30 years, she has helped people throughout the world discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing. She has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and many other TV and radio programs both in the U.S. and abroad.
145. Episode 145 - Exploring the American Metaphysical Religion w/ Ronnie Pontiac02:01:00In the episode I speak with renowned lecturer, musician, and author... Ronnie Pontiac. Ronnie and I discuss his astounding new book, "American Metaphysical Religion: Esoteric and Mystical Traditions of the New World" a massive tome detailing the metaphysical, esoteric, and spiritual explorations within American history.Ronnie also shares information about his time with the legendary Manly P. Hall, with whom he studied under for seven years, and a detailed account of the situations surrounding Manly's untimely death. An incredible episode! Drop In!Ronnie Pontiac Bio:Ronnie Pontiac worked as Manly P. Hall’s research assistant, screener, and designated substitute lecturer for seven years. He has produced award-winning documentaries, and has written for Invisible College Magazine, Newtopia, Metapsychosis, Occult of Personality, and the original Reality Sandwich. In addition, he plays guitar for the experimental rock band Lucid Nation.
144. Episode 144 - Our Secret Powers and Their Dangers w/ Manly P. Hall02:26:35In this episode myself and guest co-hosts Brynn Anderson and Evan Burton from the band Indubious, listen to a lecture from the legendary...Manly P. Hall. Join us as we listen to this rare lecture about the various super abilities we have as humans, and how we should be cautious in how we exercise them.. Manly also talks about the power of prayer, and how using this power for entirely selfish gain is black magic.. He also discuss various spiritual pitfalls and how to avoid them.. We listen together and take notes, then reconvene at the end to share our thoughts and insights. Drop In!www.indubiousmusic.com, www.prs.orgManly P. Hall Bio:Manly P. Hall (1901-1990) founded the Philosophical Research Society in 1934, a non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of useful knowledge in the fields of philosophy, comparative religion and psychology. In his long career, spanning more than 70 years of dynamic public activity, Mr. Hall delivered over 8000 lectures in the United States and abroad, authored over 150 books and essays, and wrote countless magazine articles.Many of Mr. Hall's lectures have been transcribed and are available as pamphlets; others were taped live, and the audio recordings are available on CD's as well. He is perhaps best known for his 1928 classic, "The Secret Teachings of All Ages," an encyclopedia of the world's wisdom traditions and symbolic disciplines.Today, younger generations are re-discovering the works and words of Manly Hall, finding that the material he put forth so many years ago is still relevant and useful today. Mr. Hall's hope for humanity was to learn from the greatest minds of all times so that we may solve current problems - both in society and in the individual - today.
143. Episode 143 - The Sedona Method & The Power of Letting Go w/ Hale Dwoskin01:20:59In this episode, I speak with world-renowned Author and Teacher... Hale Dwoskin. Hale and I discuss his legendary book 'The Sedona Method' which details an incredible process on how to let go of the various things that we hold on to, that are holding us back. We also discuss how the Sedona Method was developed and it's history with creator Lester Levenson. From there, Hale and I conduct an exercise from The Sedona Method that highlights it's beautiful simplicity.. Drop In!www.sedona.comHale Dwoskin Bio:Hale Dwoskin is the New York Times best-selling author of The Sedona Method, and is featured in the movie, Letting Go. He is the founder of Sedona Training Associates, an organization that teaches courses based on the emotional releasing techniques inspired by his mentor, Lester Levenson. Hale is an international speaker and featured faculty member at Esalen and the Omega Institute. He is also one of the 24 featured teachers of the book and movie phenomenon, The Secret, as well as a founding member of The Transformational Leadership Council. For over three decades, he has regularly been teaching The Sedona Method to individuals and corporations throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, and has been leading coach trainings and advanced retreats since the early 1990s. He is also the co-author with Lester Levenson of Happiness Is Free: And It’s Easier Than You Think! (a five-book series).Sedona Training Associates is an educational training organization that was created to continue fulfilling Levenson’s wish to share the practical and powerful methods he discovered for removing an individual’s personal blocks to abundance, health, happiness, and success. Many thousands of people from all walks of life worldwide have benefited from this work during the almost three-decade history of the Sedona Method Course. Sedona Training Associates currently offers seminars throughout the US, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, Eastern and Western Europe, and Japan. It also publishes audio programs that are distributed worldwide. In addition, the organization publishes a quarterly newsletter called Release.
142. Episode 142 - Ancestral Spirit Guides & Preparation for Death w/ Salicrow01:27:06In this episode, I speak with Author, Medium, and Death Dula... Salicrow. Salicrow enlightens us on her journey awakening to her abilities, and then developing them over time. She also discusses how our ancestors are our spirit guides, and ways we can connect with our 'Beloved Dead'. Salicrow also breaks down what happens to humans during their time of transitioning, and how what we perceive as Angels might not be what we think.. An incredible discussion... Drop In!www.salicrow.comSalicrow Bio:Salicrow is a natural psychic medium who has been aware of her gifts since childhood. For over thirty years she has worked as a seer, using the tarot and runes as her tools. With her ability to divine the future and revisit the past, she advises her clients with compassion and a straightforward approach. As a medium, she helps people to connect with their beloved dead, family, friends, and loved ones who have passed, as well as make connections with the guiding spirits who watch over them.As an intuitive healer, Salicrow is dedicated to helping the beings of our planet and the Earth itself. She is a reiki master in six schools of reiki, a sound healer, druid, and a practitioner of Rune Valdr and Seithr. Salicrow is the author of 'Jump Girl' , 'The Path of Elemental Withcraft' , and now 'Spirit Speaker' Salicrow lives in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont with her husband of twenty-six years. Her children, grandchildren, and community are a big part of her life. She is a deep lover of sacred travel and has been known to go on adventures, near and far, where she can most likely be found doing healing work on the spirits of the land and on the land itself.
141. Episode 141 - Beyond The News - April 202301:31:41In this episode, we take another dive into current human culture and explore...the news! Brynn Anderson and I take a look at some of the strange, wild, and unreal stories that have popped up on Earth's news feed recently. This episode features a look at the alien phenomena, lab grown meat, legalized psychedelics and more!... As we share these stories with you, we discuss some of their finer points..Listen In!Brynn Anderson Bio:Life long lover of all things nature, Brynn Anderson has been studying herbs for over 27 years...Her natural mindset has led her to a life of herbology, and a life of teaching. She operates the company 'Vital Force Herbs' an organic herbalism company based in Portland, OR.All the products Brynn creates are made with ingredients grown in her own organic garden.Brynn's service is rooted in providing an outlet for the plant spirit to assist all life on Earth.www.vitalforceherbs.com