Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series
Unlocking Client Business Value by Leveraging Microsoft’s Holistic Application Portfolio
This week, on the Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series, Tom O'Reilly, Global Senior Director, Partner Development for Data Platforms and AI, is joined by Monique Hayward, Senior Director for Business Applications Ecosystem Marketing at Microsoft. Monique leads the team that creates marketing strategies and programs to accelerate the growth of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) and Power Platform products with our partners. Tom and Monique chat about why D365 is the go-to choice for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) and how it uses artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why D365 is the ultimate solution for ERP and CRM
- Three focus areas for modern work and business applications from a partner standpoint
- Modern solutions that can help businesses streamline their operations
Some Questions We Ask:
- What will help businesses adapt to digital trends and transform their operations?
- Will offering D365 help a Microsoft partner seller increase their revenue?
- How can Microsoft partner sellers distinguish themselves in the market as trusted advisors?
Watch the full video episode on YouTube
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Download the Transcript
View all episodes
7. Introducing Microsoft Fabric and Copilot in Microsoft Power BI25:02In this Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series episode, host Justin Slade, Global Partner Enablement Strategy Director at Microsoft, is joined by Amir Netz, Technical Fellow and CTO of Microsoft Fabric. Justin and Amir discuss integrating Power BI into Fabric, with every Power BI tenant automatically becoming a Fabric tenant with an opportunity for partners to skill up and tap into the broader set of features Fabric offers. The conversation covers the technical and affordability of Fabric with a low entry point of $160 per month for the entire organization, making it accessible for partners and opening doors to a broader range of customers. Justin and Amir provide insights into Microsoft Fabric, its capabilities, and the opportunities it presents for partners in the analytics and AI space. In This Episode You Will Learn: Fabric's ability to offer a complete, integrated solution for analytics The significance of Fabric in the context of generative AI Potential to monetize generative AI by offering services to customers Some Questions We Ask: What makes Fabric unique and special in the data space? How has the response been to Fabric during the preview period? Can partners expand their offerings to existing Power BI customers with Fabric? Resources: View Amir Netz on LinkedIn View Justin Slade on LinkedIn Watch the full video episode on YouTube Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts Download the Transcript
6. Accelerate Azure Cloud Adoption with VMware18:30In this Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series episode, host Jackie Kemp, Global Sr. Partner Marketing Advisor, is joined by Shaun Hirschman, VMware Global Director, PDM. Jackie and Shaun focus on the partnership between Microsoft and VMware and how it addresses the needs of hybrid customers, those exploring multi-cloud strategies, and those engaged in application modernization. Jackie and Shaun also cover the importance of the Microsoft-VMware partnership in cloud adoption and digital transformation. Sean shares insights into the evolution of the relationship, highlighting the collective nature that now prioritizes meeting customer needs in the hybrid modernization space. The conversation also touches on the advantages of integrating VMware solutions with Microsoft Azure, emphasizing the support for hybrid and multi-cloud scenarios. In This Episode You Will Learn: Integration of technologies for on-premises and the cloud How partners can leverage their services beyond migration The evolution of customer needs in the hybrid and multi-cloud landscape Some Questions We Ask: How does VMware and Microsoft's relationship create unique opportunities for partners? What are the advantages of integrating VMware solutions with Microsoft Azure? How can this new partnership shape the future of cloud adoption? Resources: View Shaun Hirschman on LinkedIn View Jackie Kemp on LinkedIn Watch the full video episode on YouTube Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts Download the Transcript
5. AI in Low-Code Development With Power Apps and Power Automate12:27In this Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series episode, host Amber Weise, Sr. Technical Specialist, is joined by Ben Walters, Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Power Platform. Amber and Ben discuss how organizations adopt Power Platform for process innovation, leveraging human expertise with AI features like Copilot. Copilot has now been adopted by 36,000 organizations, democratizing AI, driving innovation, and changing the software culture at scale. Ben also explains process mining, a new addition that integrates real-world data with Power Automate to identify bottlenecks and improve processes, enhancing the platform's impact on organizations. In This Episode You Will Learn: Making AI accessible for analyzing purchase orders and decision-making Simplifying application development for departments like finance or HR Cultural and structural shifts fostering a culture of innovation across organizations Some Questions We Ask: Why should Microsoft partners care about the Power Platform? What contributed to the 50% expansion usage in the last 12 months? How can partners become part of the list of those specializing in Power Platform? Resources: View Ben Walters on LinkedIn View Amber Weise on LinkedIn Watch the full video episode on YouTubeDiscover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts Download the Transcript
4. Build, Modernize, and Migrate Enterprise Applications with Azure AI15:01In this Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series episode, host Amy Boyle, Director of Global Partner Enablement, GSI at Microsoft, is joined by Naga Surendran, Director of Product Marketing for Microsoft Azure. Amy and Naga discuss the importance of developer success and highlight the success of GitHub Copilot, a tool that enables developers to code up to 55% faster. Naga explains strategic approaches for building, modernizing, and migrating intelligent apps to the Cloud, focusing on maximizing opportunities for clients and partners. The conversation covers topics such as the evolving role of AI in daily lives and workplaces, responsible AI practices, and Microsoft's principles for creating AI responsibly. In This Episode You Will Learn:Helping businesses enable the development of new AI-powered applications Improve feature development velocity with AI-based developer tools Opportunities with existing apps, legacy apps, and the role of Azure Integration Services Some Questions We Ask: How do you see Microsoft driving success with AI in the coming fiscal year? Can you talk about the opportunity to build intelligent apps? What key benefits can Microsoft partners and customers get from Azure offerings? Resources:View Naga Surendran on LinkedInView Amy Boyle on LinkedInWatch the full video episode on YouTubeDiscover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcastsDownload the Transcript
3. The AI-Enhanced Benefits of Running SAP on the Microsoft Platform11:50In this Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series episode, host Amy Boyle, Director of Global Partner Enablement, GSI at Microsoft, is joined by Cyril Belikoff, GM Worldwide GTM for Microsoft Azure and Industry Clouds. The conversation covers the keys for shifting SAP to the cloud, such as modern security and agility and the role of AI in unlocking value from data. Amy and Cyril emphasize the strategic partnership between Microsoft and SAP, focusing on migrating to the cloud and innovating with Azure's analytics, AI, and other capabilities. They also discuss recent offerings from Microsoft, such as Azure Migrate Modernize and Azure Innovate, aimed at providing resources and incentives for partners to help customers onboard to Azure. At the same time, encourage partners to explore these offerings and leverage them for migration and modernization scenarios. In This Episode You Will Learn: Microsoft's strategies for tapping into the SAP migration market Enhancing employee experiences through SAP integrations with Microsoft Office How AI and the Cloud are pivotal in today's Technological LandscapeSome Questions We Ask:Is there a need to shift data to the cloud for AI to analyze it effectively? How is Microsoft empowering its partners to assist customers in migrating to Azure? Can Microsoft's new approach encompass both migration and innovation? Resources:View Cyril Belikoff on LinkedInView Amy Boyle on LinkedInWatch the full video episode on YouTubeDiscover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcastsDownload the Transcript
2. Differentiate and Grow Your Practice with Copilot for Microsoft 36533:40In this Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series episode, host Karuana Gatimu, Principal Manager, Microsoft 365 Customer Advocacy Group, is joined by Uriel Rootshtain, Senior Director, Modern Work and Business Applications Partner Marketing at Microsoft. Karuana and Uriel discuss the benefits of AI enablement for sellers, highlighting improved efficiency in deal cycles, the ability to handle more customers and faster deal closures. They delve into responsible AI, emphasizing Microsoft's commitment to transparency, fairness, and long-term value and sharing insights into driving the adoption of Microsoft 365 Copilot, discussing the role of partners in identifying high-value scenarios and quantifying business value. The conversation emphasizes the significance of AI in daily productivity and the historical moment they believe they are witnessing. In This Episode You Will Learn: ● Prerequisites and fundamentals for using Microsoft 365 Copilot● The value of having information and content in the cloud for Copilot● How Microsoft emphasized responsible AI in the development of Copilot Some Questions We Ask: ● What are the critical dependencies for Microsoft 365 Copilot to function effectively?● Is Microsoft working with partners to drive the adoption of Copilot?● How can partners help customers identify high-value scenarios for Copilot? Resources: View Uriel Rootshtain on LinkedInView Karuana Gatimu on LinkedInWatch the full video episode on YouTubeDiscover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcastsDownload the Transcript
1. Copilot: Generative AI in Dynamics 365 and Power Platform15:43In this Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series episode, host Justin Slade, Global Partner Enablement Strategy Director at Microsoft, is joined by Gio Mezgec, VP, Modern Work + Business Applications Field & Partner Marketing at Microsoft. The discussion revolves around the remarkable growth of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, emphasizing their transformative impact on user experiences. Gio introduces the game-changing Dynamics 365 Copilot, an AI-powered tool to enhance customer interactions and streamline business processes. The episode explores how partners can monetize Copilot, leveraging its capabilities within Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Justin and Gio emphasize the depth of Microsoft's product offerings, the vast opportunities for partner innovation, and the disruptive potential of AI and Copilot in the industry.In This Episode You Will Learn:● Significant growth in Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform● The need for collaboration to explore new opportunities and drive innovation● How Copilot can transform user experiences in marketing, finance, and salesSome Questions We Ask:● How do partners effectively monetize Dynamics 365 and Copilot?● Can you share some highlights regarding growth, user engagement, and customer response?● What do you want to convey about Microsoft's disruptive potential of AI and Copilot?Resources:View Gio Mezgec on LinkedIn View Justin Slade on LinkedInWatch the full video episode on YouTubeDiscover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcastsDownload the Transcript
14. Five Key Imperatives for Success in Industry Clouds20:37In this week's episode of the Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series, Olga Karpman, Chief of Staff Engineering of the Industry Cloud, sits down with Allan Brown, Global Head of Product Microsoft Cloud for Industry, to discuss how Microsoft and its partners are revolutionizing the industry by delivering industry-specific solutions on top of the Microsoft Cloud. As the ISV Product team leader, Allan works closely with a prioritized set of Industry ISVs to ensure that clients can derive maximum value from their investments in technology. Partners who tune in will gain valuable insights into how Microsoft and its partners collaborate to accelerate client time to value by leveraging their combined strengths. This episode is a must-watch for anyone looking to stay ahead of the game in the industry. In This Episode You Will Learn: How Microsoft is building specific industry-focused services to accelerate time to value Three engagement patterns to frame the way we work with ISVs How to partner with Microsoft and what to consider when working with Industry ISVs. Some Questions We Ask: Why is partnering with GSIs crucial to our customers and Microsoft Cloud? How do you determine a partner's shift across Microsoft's core cloud solutions? Can you explain the Partner Solution Journey Map and how it will help our future partners? Resources: View Allan Brown on LinkedIn View Olga Karpman on LinkedIn Watch the full video episode on YouTubeDiscover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts Download the Transcript
13. Why Microsoft Windows 11 Is Relevant in the Cloud Era24:05On this week's Microsoft Cloud Executive Enablement Series episode, host Tom O'Reilly, Global Senior Director, Partner Development for Data Platforms and Artificial Intelligence (AI), is joined by Melissa Grant, Senior Director of product marketing for Windows Enterprise, Windows 365, and Azure Virtual Desktop. Melissa and her team are dedicated to providing the best computing solutions for commercial customers, delivering great end-user experiences, and IT tools tuned for hybrid work. Tom and Melissa discuss the latest innovations in Windows 11, managing a Windows estate at scale, and how Windows is the basis for the “Cloud PC”. In This Episode You Will Learn: How Windows 11 is our most secure OS to date and how it supports a hybrid, distributed workforce Why the new security features in Windows 11 protect against future threats The power and speed provided by leveraging Microsoft’s Cloud PC Some Questions We Ask: How does Windows 365 enhance the user experience? Why should partners invest in understanding Windows? How does the new Windows Autopatch service work and benefit organizations? Resources: View Melissa Grant on LinkedIn View Tom O’Reilly on LinkedIn Watch the full video episode on YouTube Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts Download the Transcript