Lifefulness: Live Life Fully
"Don't Bring Your Whole Self To Work" w/ Cate Sevilla - #Ep 55
If you've ever been stressed or overwhelmed at work then this is the podcast for you. Cate Sevilla is an author and journalist who has written a book that's an antidote to the business guru, hustle culture propaganda that is so common. The conversation is super refreshing, realistic and full of practical ways to make work more enjoyable.
We delve into:
- Why you shouldn't bring your whole self to work.
- The importance of recognising the issues you're bringing.
- The power of giving less of a sh*t.
- Finding the work you love.
How To Work Without Losing Your Mind
Cate's book is called 'How To Work Without Losing Your Mind' and you can find it here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Work-Without-Losing-Your-Mind/dp/0241439663
The Lifefulness Community
If you like what we talk about here, then check out our community: https://www.lifefulness.io/lifefulness-membership
- Sanderson Jones on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sandersonjones
- The Lifefulness Project on FB: https://www.facebook.com/thelifefulnessproject/
- The Lifefulness Project on Insta: https://www.instagram.com/thelifefulnessproject/