The Ideally-Daily Podcast with Jumbled Sunshine
Road Trip! Beautiful Wyoming and Montana - IDP002
Season 2018, Ep. 2
- Places to Visit in Wyoming:
- Thermopolis, WY:
- Hot Springs http://thermopolis.com/attractions/hot-springs-state-park/
- Worland Wyoming, nicest people ever!
- Taco Barn - https://www.facebook.com/pages/TB/688444471287976
- Wooly Mammoth - https://www.washakiemuseum.org/
- Amish Origins - https://amishorigins.com/
- Ten Sleep, Wyoming - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Sleep,_Wyoming/
- Elk Horn Mountains Canyon - https://youtu.be/wM98O6FEDOU
- Sheridan, Wyoming
- Sheridan County Fulmer Library http://www.sheridanwyolibrary.org/
- Places to Visit in Montana:
- Darby, MT - Wildflower Confections - Huckleberry Cinnamon Rolls! https://wildflowerconfections.com/
- Billings, MT - Huckleberry Ice Cream Sandwiches! https://www.yelp.com/biz/wilcoxsons-ice-cream-billings
- Shepherd, MT - Elk country!
- Florence, MT - Gorgeous properties with so many trees!
- Bitterroot Canyon, MT - So pretty! https://youtu.be/thz1K3IPnVg
- Huckleberry History: http://wildandfreemontana.blogspot.com/2010/09/huckleberry-culture.html
- Minimize costs on a road trip #StrategySaturday:
- Stay with friends!
- Purchase snacks from the grocery store before your trip.
- Peanut butter singles (dip bananas, apples, celery)
- Hummus singles (dip pita chips, veggies)
- Trail mix, jerky, crackers
- Hershey’s kisses, mints, gum
- Fruit snacks, cookies
- Drink packet singles to add to water bottles
- Recommended Hotels:
- Evanston, Wyoming - Holiday Inn Express https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/evanston
- Missoula, Montana - Stone Creek Lodge http://www.stonecreeklodgemt.com/
- For Trip Journaling along the way:
- Easy Voice Recorder Pro: https://www.digipom.com/portfolio-items/easy-voice-recorder/
- Uploads to the cloud - Google Drive and/or Dropbox
- Inexpensive but nice headset USB microphone: Logitech USB Headset H390 with Noise Cancelling Mic
- Other USB microphone headsets in this category: https://amzn.to/2vBhxaU
Optavia Weight Loss Program Review - IDP011
Season 2018, Ep. 11
Today's Podcast is all about my Wellness Journey for the past 30 days while I've been doing the Optavia30 Weight Loss program. I am thrilled to have not only broken my six-month plateau, but to have blown it out of the water with an amazing 11 pound weight loss!! So happy to be here and I'm going to keep going!Listen to my review of the program, including positives, challenges, favorite foods and a fantastic victory moment, all shared in today's podcast. ENJOY!--Have a great day!~JS~ 🌞#WellnessWednesday#Optavia30Shownotes for this Podcast Episode:Previous #WellnessWednesday Posts:https://jumbledsunshine.blogspot.com/search/label/%23WellnessWednesdayOptavia Unboxing Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvlZ9BvUmZYTrim Healthy Mama (used for first part of my success journey):www.trimhealthymama.comMy Optavia Health Coach's website:https://nancybaird.optavia.com/Broken Plateau Blog Post:https://jumbledsunshine.blogspot.com/2018/05/health-and-wellness-journey-update.htmlDoterra Slim & Sassy Gum:https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/weight-management-slim-and-sassy-metabolic-gumIf you decide to purchase this awesome metabolic gum, I'd appreciate if you'd go here first so that I can get credit for the sale! https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/jumbledsunshineLink to this podcast on my blog:https://jumbledsunshine.blogspot.com/2018/06/optavia-weight-loss-program-review.html
My Seven Day Social Media Fast - IDP010
Season 2018, Ep. 10
It was an interesting week and I learned some valuable insights. Enjoy the podcast! If you're more of a reading-type, a transcript of this podcast will be posted later today!For more optimism and insight for your everyday living, visit www.jumbledsunshine.com!