Joy Found Here
Stop Playing Safe, Be More Proactive Than Reactive, And Make The Leap with Cliff Beach
Have you considered being more intentional about how you invest your time instead of just worrying about how you spend it?
In this episode, I'm joined by Cliff Beach and his infectious energy. He is an accomplished musician, a fellow podcaster, and a recently published author. After being kicked off American Idol, Cliff never gave up, kept believing in himself, and insisted until he made it. In his latest book, "Side Hustle & Flow," Cliff shares details of his journey from the moment he got rejected from American Idol until he went viral with his hit song, "Confident."
Throughout this episode, you'll hear about Cliff's views on time management, productivity, and keeping a positive mindset, especially during hard times and when life seems to suggest we should give up on our dreams. We also chat about his passion for music, how it was almost a "family tradition" in his household growing up, and his podcast where he spends hours talking about music, "Deeper Grooves."
Additionally, we talk about task management, creating a balanced to-do list with personal passions and obligations, Cliff's book, and so much more.
Tune in to Episode 105 of the Joy Found Here podcast and enjoy this upbeat conversation full of practical tools with the talented Cliff Beach.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about Cliff's background story (2:20)
- Cliff's time investment and the birth of his book (7:10)
- What you focus on, your energy follows (17:20)
- Cliff talks about his love for music (20:20)
- An average day in Cliff's life (25:00)
- Our mind can't tell the difference between what's real and what's in our minds (28:30)
- About Cliff's everyday holidays (34:20)
- Deeper Grooves podcast
- Book: Cliff Beach - Side Hustle & Flow: 10 Principles to Live and Lead a More Productive Life in Less Time
Connect with Cliff:
View all episodes
123. Unleash Your True Inner Power: Insights from Coach Queen Soheir45:42Do you want to eliminate the habits that stop you from transforming into the unapologetic version of yourself? In this episode, the extraordinary Coach Queen Soheir helps us look closer at the foundations of our subconscious mind. She is a Certified Performance and Leadership Coach and Hypnotherapist, passionate about helping ambitious believers master their purpose and serve at their highest level. Using her unique blend of faith, spirituality, and neuroscience, Coach Queen helps her clients shatter their limiting beliefs, be fulfilled by their success, and be unapologetically themselves. Throughout this episode, you'll hear about Coach Queen's background story, her passion for human design, and what we can accomplish by working on our subconscious minds. Coach Queen Soheir also talks about balancing our masculine and feminine energy, how to protect our precious feminine energy, and why the more we let go, the more powerful we become. Additionally, we learn to check our ego at the door for more efficient hypnotherapy sessions, how to declutter our minds, and much more.Tune in to Episode 123 of the Joy Found Here podcast and eliminate the limiting beliefs that keep you from becoming your best version. In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Coach Queen's background (2:10)Female bodies are portals of creation (7:10)How to hold and protect your feminine energy (14:50)The moment you learn to let go, you become more powerful (17:50)How hypnotherapy can help you make radical changes in your life (26:00)Coach Queen talks about how she started with hypnotherapy (31:10)How to check your ego at the door before a hypnotherapy session (32:00)Learn to declutter your mind (37:20)Connect with Coach Queen Soheir:WebsiteInstagramYouTubeLet's Connect:Website
122. Choose Yourself First! From Self-Abandonment to Self-Expression with Megan Gibson44:09Does your external world feel in alignment with who you indeed are? In this episode, I welcome the inspiring Megan Gibson, who joins us from the other side of the pond to talk about self-expression, how to put ourselves first without feeling guilty, and the gratifying (yet arduous task) of finding, expressing, and living our life under our true nature's rules. Megs is an Alignment Coach, Writer, and fellow podcaster Host of the Freed To Be You podcast. As an expert in self-actualization, Megan helps women over 40 rediscover who they are and go from Self-abandonment to Self-expression. Throughout this episode, Megan talks about her self-discovery journey and the challenges and lessons that transformed her life and gave her a new purpose, career, and perspective of the world. We also talk about the importance of choosing ourselves first, guilt-free, Megan's coaching style, her podcast, and much more. Tune in to Episode 122 of the Joy Found Here podcast and let Megan tell you why you should choose yourself first and be aligned with your true nature.In This Episode, You Will Learn:Megan shares a bit about her life and how she became who she is (3:00)Why you must stop shoulding all over yourself (7:40)Megan talks about the 180° change in her life (12:20)We are changing constantly, and we must learn to deal with that (17:00)Megan becomes an alignment coach (19:00)Freed To Be You, how it was born, and what is all about (24:10)Megan talks about a surprising discovery she made about herself throughout her journey (33:30)Connect with Megan:LinkedInInstagramListen to the Freed To Be You podcast!Let's Connect:Website
121. Eat Your Way In Your Perfect Body with Kelly Modzy52:18Aren't you tired of struggling and stressing out to get in shape? How about a stupid simple option? In this episode, I'm thrilled to welcome Kelly Mozdy, the Macro Coach, to discuss stupid simple options to get the body you want while eating the things you like and without exhausting and time-consuming workouts. Kelly is a Certified Wellness and Health Professional, Registered Ultrasonographer, Macro Coach, and the Founder of Kelly Kounts Macros. She is passionate about helping men and women get their dream bodies, achieve health goals, or develop a healthy relationship with food. Throughout our conversation, Kelly explained what a macro coach does, what it means to count macronutrients and debunk the myths around carbs intake, "good" or "bad" fat, and clean protein sources. She also explains the benefits of educating ourselves on the quality and quantity of food we consume, the advantages of pre-planning meals, and keeping things stupid simple. We also discuss why it is harder to maintain weight after losing it, why we shouldn't be afraid of fruits, rewiring our brains to modify our relationship with food, and more. Tune in to Episode 121 of the Joy Found Here podcast and start caring for your health today! Trust me, motivation will follow.In This Episode, You Will Learn:What brought Kelly to the counting macros world over ten years ago (3:20)Aim for a calorie deficit; the only way of losing weight (9:30)What's a myth and what's true about protein, carbs, and fat consumption (10:40)The advantages of pre-planning your meals (18:30)If you love exercising, great; if you don't, it can be done too (24:10)A million-dollar tip for wine drinkers (29:40)Why we shouldn't fear fruits (34:10)Resources:My Macros+ appConnect with Kelly:WebsiteInstagramLet's Connect:Website
120. You Can Revamp Your Life. A Mindset Makeover with Libby Robertson34:12Regardless of the circumstances you want to change in your life, your mind can be your savior or biggest saboteur; the choice is yours.In this episode, I'm joined by the amazing Libby Robertson, Business and Mindset Coach, Author, and Founder of two successful businesses, Parradiigm and SOSHA (School of Spiritual Healing Arts). A rude awakening in a hospital bed made Libby have a serious conversation with herself; she knew she had to revamp her life, so Libby changed the only thing she needed to modify to have a new life: her mindset. Throughout this episode, Libby talks about her rude awakening wearing a neck brace in a hospital bed, the moment she heard her soul making a statement, and the pleasure of confirming what she already knew for a long time: radical change is possible if you put your mind into it. You'll also hear about manifesting your financial success, Libby's two businesses, how it is for her to work with her husband, and much more.Tune in to Episode 120 of the Joy Found Here podcast to hear how Libby made a 180° change in her world using nothing but the power of her mind.In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Libby's background (3:10)When crazy nights get too wild (5:00)Seven and a half years later, Libby keeps thriving (8:00)Libby talks about her lifetime obsession with personal development (14:10)How to accidentally manifest the love of your life (20:30)How it is for Libby to work with her husband (23:00)Libby talks about her two businesses and the value they bring (29:30)Connect with Libby:InstagramFacebookLibby's linktr.eeParradiigm websiteSOSHA websiteLet's Connect:Website
119. Unlock Your Intuition and Recognize Signs and Messages from the Beyond with Brandi Van38:48Have you ever felt a butterfly was trying to show you something, a license plate saying precisely what you need to hear, or a song on the radio answering a question you've been asking for days, and it felt like someone was trying to tell you something?In this episode, Brandi Van invites you to jump-start your psychic abilities. Brandi is a Spiritual Medium and Psychic Mentor on a mission to help people awaken their psychic abilities and find their higher purpose, abundance, and peace. Minutes after Brandi's grandma took her last breath, Brandi felt in her stomach the connection with her grandma's spirit, and a couple of years later, Brandi's abilities were glowing, fully developed. Throughout our conversation, you'll learn about Brandi's spiritual journey, how she dealt with the awakening of her psychic abilities, and how confusing were her first years as a medium. You'll also hear about "regular people's" psychic potential, Brandi's trauma-healing abilities, spirits' favorite communication channels, and more.Tune in to Episode 119 of the Joy Found Here podcast and get ready to jump-start your psychic abilities. In This Episode, You Will Learn:About the awakening of Brandi's abilities (4:20)The spirits of our loved ones are around us (7:10)A bright white light for spirits and entities (11:30)Can all of us strengthen our intuition? (15:00)About Brandi's confusing first years as a medium (18:40)The link between self-knowledge and psychic abilities (20:10)Brandi talks about past-life traumas and how to heal them (25:00)How can you tell someone is trying to communicate with you (33:50)Connect with Brandi:WebsiteInstagramFacebookLet's Connect:Website
118. A Self-Discovery Journey Through Enneagram Coaching with Chelsie Engle42:11What if I told you nothing about anyone needs to be fixed? No one is broken; they are only experiencing different levels of self-knowledge. In this episode, I'm thrilled to welcome Chelsie Engle, a Certified Enneagram Coach with 10+ years of experience as an Educator and Instructional Coach. After years of struggling with infertility, pregnancy loss, and fertility treatments, Chelsie became a mom. Contrary to what she thought, her struggles were far from over after a severe post-partum depression while dealing with a toxic work environment. A therapist introduced her to the Enneagram universe, and once she understood her type, her entire life changed, she studied the Enneagram for years and became an Enneagram Coach.Throughout our conversation, you'll learn what Enneagram Coaching is and how it can help you improve your self-knowledge and deal with your triggers more efficiently. You'll also hear Chelsie's passion for being an agent of change in people's lives and her love story with Enneagram Coaching. Additionally, you'll discover why emotional struggles create interpersonal conflict, why growth happens when you switch from reaction to curiosity, and much more.Tune in to Episode 118 of the Joy Found Here podcast and let Enneagram Coaching be an agent of change in your life. In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Chelsie's background (2:50)Why Chelsie decided to make a 180° change in her life (7:20)What is Enneagram Coaching (9:10)The importance of self-love and self-care (13:50)Switch from reaction to curiosity (16:10)Anger is an unmet need (24:00)About Enneagram types and their motivators (31:30)How Enneagram Coaching can help you understand why you do what you do (35:20)Connect with Chelsie:WebsiteLinkedInInstagramFacebookLet's Connect:Website
117. How to Change Your World Through Self-Compassion with Rita Desnoyers-Garcia44:10When was the last time you were kind and gentle with yourself? In this episode, I'm joined by the fabulous Rita Desnoyers-Garcia, Spiritual Life Coach, Energy Worker, Channel, and Author. After a major setback in her business (that she started while raising three children), Rita's unworthiness stories hit her harder than ever and took her down a desperation rabbit hole. She tried everything, talked to everyone, and spent countless hours trying to save her business, yet to find the solution, she didn't have to move an inch; it was right inside of her: self-compassion. Throughout this episode, Rita talks about her transformational journey and innate desire to help others, which made her think of becoming a nun, practicing charity, and empowering and supporting stressed-out professional mums. We talk about the importance of actively practicing self-compassion, the meaning of becoming awake, why we spend so much time looking for dangers, and how this practice affects us.Additionally, Rita explains why having a coach is like "having someone cutting the hair in the back of your head," the weight of the lies we repeat in our heads; she talks about her book, "The Self-compassion Project," why most women get stuck in her limiting beliefs, and more. Tune in to Episode 117 of the Joy Found Here podcast to hear from Rita how you can change your world simply by giving yourself a break and being more kind and gentle with yourself.In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Rita's background (3:10)The first time Rita was kind and gentle with herself (8:00)Many women think they must accomplish something to be happy (12:00)"A coach is like someone cutting the hair in the back of your head" (15:20)How to break the cycle of being constantly looking for dangers (20:40)What is becoming aware (30:30)What can you expect from "The Self-compassion Project" (32:50)Connect with Rita:WebsiteJoin the Calm Mom Alliance Facebook GroupRita Desnoyers-Garcia Alignable profileLet's Connect:Website
116. Discover the Power of Courage and Compassion with Andrew Anderson44:12We know the sun always comes out after the shitstorm; we just need to figure out what to do during the rain. In this episode, I'm thrilled to welcome the amazing Andrew Anderson, International Best-selling Author, Transformational Speaker, and Breakthrough Coach. While experiencing what he called his "two-year dark night of the soul," Andrew decided to rely on his courage and compassion to "fix" his turbulent world. Throughout our conversation, you'll hear about Andrew's transformational journey, the courageous decision to explore forgiveness and compassion as a way out of the darkness he felt in, and how he learned to see the good in every situation, not just the good ones. Additionally, we talk about his best-selling book, "Strength of the Oak, Strength of the Willow," his thought process and inspiration to write it; Andrew also shares practical tips to unstuck yourself from whatever is holding you back, and so much more.Tune in to Episode 116 of the Joy Found Here podcast to learn more about the true power of courage and compassion. In This Episode, You'll Learn:A bit about Andrew's background and uprising (2:50)The two-year dark night of the soul (5:10)Surround yourself with models of victory (9:00)Identifying your life mission statement (15:20)A practical tip to unstuck yourself (20:50)Andrew talks about the thought process that led to writing his book (31:40)Resources: Book: Andrew L. Anderson - Strength of the Oak, Strength of the Willow: How to Find Courage & Compassion in a Turbulent WorldWrite an email at email@example.com, write "Stephanie gift" in the subject, and get a present that'll bless your life. Connect with Andrew:WebsiteLinkedInInstagramYouTubeFacebookLet's Connect:Website
115. Discover the True Power of PR: A Masterclass with Andrea Pass55:08Hiring a PR specialist is not about hitting vanity metrics. A well-rounded PR campaign translates into measurable data: more leads, sales, and exponential growth.In today's episode, Andrea Pass joins us to gift us a true PR Masterclass. Andrea is the Owner of Andrea Pass Public Relations, a company she started in 2018 after over two decades of creating and implementing public relations campaigns for brands like Knorr, New Jersey Restaurant Association, Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven/Wolfgang Puck Cooking School, Top Dog Direct, and non-fiction and fiction authors like Inventor Confidential, The Post-COVID Marketing Machine, Mental Health Uncensored, and Great Kitchen Secrets, to name a few. Throughout our conversation, Andrea shared her journey in the PR space, how she got into Public Relations, and what moved her to become an entrepreneur after a lifetime in corporate. Andrea kindly shared dozens of PR golden nuggets, explained why business owners should avoid being transactional with their interpersonal relationships, and depicted the proper way of talking to businesses' ideal clients.Additionally, Andrea talks about the "PR nightmare," she shared her thoughts on podcasting, AI and Public Relations, and so much more.Tune in to Episode 115 of the Joy Found Here podcast and discover the true power of PR and how it can help you and your business to thrive.In This Episode, You'll Learn:A bit about Andrea's background (3:50)Andrea's decision to become an entrepreneur after a lifetime in the corporate world (9:00)Andrea shares her thoughts on podcasting (16:00)The importance of consistency (20:50)Andrea talks about the evolution of PR throughout the years (30:10)PR and AI (37:50)Hire a PR. Perception is reality (47:50)Connect with Andrea:WebsiteLinkedInTwitterInstagramYouTubeFacebookLet's Connect:Website