The Hunch Podcast - Carl Wocke
How can your skills and expertise be harnessed and taken further and faster while earning more money? Carl Wocke of Merlynn describes how AI-powered Digital Twins will impact work and society and considers the ethical and regulatory questions that will need to be answered.
View all episodes
3. The Hunch Podcast - Marcus Iles28:56Where is your business going and how can inspired employees help you get there? Marcus Iles explains how applying a creative lens to your business strategy can answer this seemingly simple question.
2. The Hunch Podcast - Abby Mangold40:43There’s no escaping it, if you run a high-profile business or organisation you will face a reputational issue in the short or medium term. We asked former BBC Watchdog producer Abby Mangold about the changing media landscape and its impact on how leaders prepare for and handle the toughest challenges.
1. The Hunch Podcast - Tim Simmons29:28What separates truly great creative work from the rest? Tim Simmons talks to us about AI, data and the human condition.See the results of our research into professional view of AI in the workplace here.
9. The Hunch Podcast - Sasha Watson31:14Is Gen-Z the most and least confident group the workplace has ever seen? Moonpig's Sasha Watson joins us to discuss attitudes to work and the value of a strong Employer Brand.
8. The Hunch Podcast - Lisa Berardi30:58Struggling to hire? Lisa Berardi knows why! We’re working with Lisa on some exciting Employer Brand projects and, in this episode of The Hunch, Lisa spills the beans with the latest thinking on what attracts and retains talent.
7. The Hunch Podcast - James Ashton32:36Why are 'Human' and 'Campaigner' leaders rising to the top of organisations? Journalist and author James Ashton tells us how the importance of purpose and the challenges of hybrid working has seen new styles of CEO emerge.Read 'The Nine Types of Leader' here.
6. The Hunch Podcast - Jo Daly30:59Market disrupting behaviours – being better than the competition and knowing more than the incumbent knows - have enabled the L&D agenda, according to Warner Music VP Learning & Development, Jo Daly. Tune in to find out how you can successfully challenge ‘fixed mindsets’ to create an acceptance of learning from failure.
5. The Hunch Podcast - Tristia Harrison35:20What’s the relationship between contented, engaged employees and customer NPS? Tristia Harrison, CEO of TalkTalk Group, tells all while also explaining how having a hyperlocal focus can foster ideas that grow to have impact nationwide.