1. The Hunch Podcast - Tim Simmons29:28What separates truly great creative work from the rest? Tim Simmons talks to us about AI, data and the human condition.See the results of our research into professional view of AI in the workplace here.
9. The Hunch Podcast - Sasha Watson31:14Is Gen-Z the most and least confident group the workplace has ever seen? Moonpig's Sasha Watson joins us to discuss attitudes to work and the value of a strong Employer Brand.
8. The Hunch Podcast - Lisa Berardi30:58Struggling to hire? Lisa Berardi knows why! We’re working with Lisa on some exciting Employer Brand projects and, in this episode of The Hunch, Lisa spills the beans with the latest thinking on what attracts and retains talent.
7. The Hunch Podcast - James Ashton32:36Why are 'Human' and 'Campaigner' leaders rising to the top of organisations? Journalist and author James Ashton tells us how the importance of purpose and the challenges of hybrid working has seen new styles of CEO emerge.Read 'The Nine Types of Leader' here.
6. The Hunch Podcast - Jo Daly30:59Market disrupting behaviours – being better than the competition and knowing more than the incumbent knows - have enabled the L&D agenda, according to Warner Music VP Learning & Development, Jo Daly. Tune in to find out how you can successfully challenge ‘fixed mindsets’ to create an acceptance of learning from failure.
5. The Hunch Podcast - Tristia Harrison35:20What’s the relationship between contented, engaged employees and customer NPS? Tristia Harrison, CEO of TalkTalk Group, tells all while also explaining how having a hyperlocal focus can foster ideas that grow to have impact nationwide.
4. The Hunch Podcast - Nicola McKelvey30:06With broadcasters now giving welcome prominence to women's sport, new heroes are emerging and big opportunities for brands are on the table. Sports marketing consultant Nicola McKelvey tells us why the WSL and Women's Euros are such hot properties and predicts prize money parity in the next 5 years.
3. The Hunch Podcast - Lucy Cranwell-Ward30:35Only 35% of people in the UK believe that everyone has a fair chance to go as far as their hard work will take them. Sounds ridiculous in (nearly) 2022, doesn’t it? Lucy Cranwell-Ward, Founder and CEO of upskillme.io, talked to us about how business can do more to unlock the huge potential of those often ignored and under-represented.
2. The Hunch Podcast - Mark Choueke32:20Why is relying on 'best practice' dangerous and what makes the Beatles unlikely b2b marketing heroes? Author & CMO Mark Choueke tells all as we discuss the '3rd era of e-commerce' and consider why marketers must be more Han Solo and less C3PO.Purchase your copy of Boring2Brave below:https://tinyurl.com/B2Brave